EIGHT

Your P.O.V.

"Hm," I groaned out loud, feeling an extra weight on my body. I tried to move my arm but it ended up resting on something squishy and I already know who it was.

I heard a voice next to me, "Damn nigga," Megan said softly, still half asleep. I rubbed some of the sleep out of my eyes as I adjusted to the lightly lit room.

I wasn't use to the sunlight peeking in when I wake up. Damn you guest room.

"Megan," I drawled out. She replied with a hum, not wanting to wake up.

I rubbed my hand up and down her back, "You gotta get off me. We need to start the day," I stated. Let's be clear, I have no problem with her wanting to cuddle but things have to get done right now.

Her response was just a slap to my chest, "The day can wait. I just got comfortable," Megan said, placing more of her body onto me. If she keeps this up, she'll be exactly on top of me.

I sighed before making up my mind, "Alright. Go back sleep," I stated while placing my arms around her. I heard her soft snores again so that means she fell back asleep.

A next hour of sleep shouldn't hurt right?

~

"Wake up Y/N," I heard someone say as I felt a kiss on my nose. I groaned as I opened my eyes to see Megan's figure above me.

"Finally. I've been trying to get you up for the past 10 minutes but you wouldn't budge." She said moving off of me.

I rubbed some of the sleep out of my eyes before moving to sit up, "You slept in the guest room with me," I started before looking at her, "Why?"

Megan rolled her eyes, "You probably forgot the fact that your room is tremendously cold and you're super warm so I slept in here with you."

I shook my head. I'm not giving my room up for her ever again.

~

"You cooking for me again Y/N?" Megan asked smugly as she poked her finger in my cheek.

I didn't answer and just passed her the plate with the food, "I'm going to clean up and drop you by your place." I stated before making my way upstairs.

I showered and did my usual. I threw on a outfit that was acceptable for today. The sun looked like it was bringing a good amount of heat and I wasn't trying to get all sweaty.

(Outfit)

I exited the guest room and went back downstairs, just to wait on Megan

I exited the guest room and went back downstairs, just to wait on Megan. I grabbed some of the food and ate it, occasionally switching between channels on the tv.

It was about 30 more minutes until I heard footsteps coming towards me. "I'm ready," I heard her say and I looked and saw she brought down her overnight bag too.

I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed her bag and we walked out the house with me locking the door.

~

Megan opened her front door to a somewhat quiet house. "Hello?" She shouted from the doorway, allowing me to enter.

I closed the door behind me as I stepped further into the home but quickly dodged as a knife was thrown my way.

I looked at where it came from and it was Moneybagg. I'm not surprised.

"Next time, actually aim to kill me," I spoke, pulling the knife out of the door. Megan was in a little state of shock.

I put the knife on the kitchen counter top while Megan was arguing with that idiot. Deciding not to interrupt them, I took the other route to her bedroom.

Walking up the stairs through the hallway, I was met with Kelsey looking at me. I paid her no mind as I made my way into Megan's room. I placed her bag on her bed then I felt something tugging on my socks.

I looked down and it was 4oe so I picked him up. "Hey buddy," I said coolly as he began licking my cheek.

I looked at the door to make sure Megan wasn't coming in and started talking to the dog, "I want you to know your owner is possessive over me." That earned a bark from the pup, making me chuckle.

"So you already know. Don't be surprised if you see nail marks all over me one day." He barked again then I placed him on the ground. The minute I placed him on the ground, Megan came strutting into the room.

We were just looking at each other, "Moneybagg left." She said moving to sit on the bed behind me.

As he should.

I sighed, "When you're ready to be serious, you know where to find me." I was about to walk out of the room until I felt arms around my waist and a face on my back.

"You probably already know my situation but I only need more time," then she laughed, "And I know I'm being selfish with you. I just..."

"I know. You don't need to say anything else," I stated, walking out of her room.

"I don't know what type of seduction you put Megan under but she has a boyfriend." I heard Kelsey say as I passed her by in the hallway.

I stopped walking and smirked her way, "Is that so?" I asked smugly, "I wouldn't have guessed by the way he fucks you and at how loudly you scream."

I didn't even need to look back at her to know I left her in shock. I exited Megan's home to find my car vandalized.

I let out a breath as I hopped in the car and made a phone call.

"Mr. Y/L/N." The assistant said.

"Make a purchase for my new car." I stated before hanging up.

~

Omg sorry guys for taking so long to update. I got extremely lazy and ppl in the comments were asking for an update so here you go.

Thanks for staying loyal to the story😊 I appreciate the support a lot. If you see any errors please point it out. Thanks again.