SEVEN

Your P.O.V.

The scene before me and Megan's eyes was too funny.

At one end of the pool, Moneybagg was being twerked up on by 3 unknown women, Kelsey was on top of the drink bar's table, turning up with a Hennessy bottle in her hand and Jonathan and EJ was also turning up in the pool to the loud music.

I just stood by the entrance laughing but Megan didn't find anything funny. Her face was screw right up as she approached Moneybagg. His eyes were still red so I knew he was still high. Probably tipsy or drunk too.

Megan pushed this man so hard, he started tripping at least a few feet before finally falling on the ground. "Ouch," I said grinning as I watched the scene unfold before me.

When he finally realized he had been pushed, Megan was already by him and she was angry.

He looked up at Megan with hazy, livid eyes, "What the fuck Megan?! You trying to hurt me huh?!"

Moneybagg moved to stand up and that caused me to get serious and move to stand by Megan. He saw me place myself by his girlfriend's side and that looked like that pissed him off even more.

He pointed at me and looked at Meg, "And you bring this fucker by me too? You know I don't like him!"

Megan rolled her eyes and clapped her hands in front of his face, "Focus nigga! This isn't about Y/N," then she pointed to the group of girls who were twerking on Moneybagg, "It's about you and those bitches over there. I come back with meds to help you come down from your high to a full blown party in my house nigga!"

Megan's voice was getter louder and the DJ turned the music off because of that, "I want everyone to pack up their shit and go home! This party is over!" Then she looked at Bagg with fury in her eyes, "But not you, your dumbass is gonna stay and help cleanup this shit that you help create,"

She glanced at her other partying friends, "Kelsey, Jonathan and EJ, I'm very upset with the three of you. How could you throw this shit in my absence and not even tell me? I was only gone for 30 minutes," Megan shook her head, "I'm the one who is always for parties but this shit wasn't it."

Then she began to walk off and I began walking after her. It didn't take long for the idiot to say something, "That's right lapdog. Following ya fucking master everywhere. You don't even need a goddamn leash!" Bagg shouted at me as I entered the house.

If I paid him any mind, he'd be dead right now but he's not my concern at the moment. Megan is. A bunch of people were still inside that house so I decided to do what needed to be done.

I went to the table that had the music set on it and pulled the plug and hopped on the table. Everyone was already looking my way so I didn't need to gain their attention.

"Party is over. Go home," I stated loud enough for the whole room to hear.

Someone in the crowd scoffed, "We were promised a fun time. Where the fuck am I going when the fun is right here?" That caused a wave of agreement with a lot of people but I shut that shit right down.

"What the fuck did I just say?" Silence. "I said all y'all fuckers need to go home now!" Everyone started scrambling to the door. Some people even tripped and fell trying to get out the door first.

"And tell your friends outside to get the fuck too," I said lastly before closing at locking the door. The niggas outside can walk around.

I sighed as I walked up the stairs. Megan was probably in her room so that's where I went and I was right. She had a bag on her bed with some clothes in it and her toiletry bag.