FOUR

The Next Day,
June 11, 2018

Your P.O.V.

Today was the beginning of my week off and I couldn't have felt better.

I woke up this morning to a text from an unknown number though...

Megan:
Hey Y/N. This is Megan so don't go blocking my number. My momma asked if you could go by her place to help her with some tingz. I'll send u the address.

Me:
Only because it's Ms. Thomas.

Megan:
👀You wouldn't do it for me??

Me:
You could shove the request up your ass.

Megan:
Damn nigga🤧😂I see how it is.

I didn't respond to her last message but she sent the address.

I shook my head before I got out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a nice shower, washed my hair, brushed my teethe and brushed my hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror, "I need to hit the gym everyday this week." I mumbled as I fixed the towel around my waist to walk to my closet.

I picked out an outfit then put on my drawers. I put on my deodorant, some lotion then the clothes I had on my bed.

(Outfit)

I went downstairs to eat some leftovers I had then drove to Ms

I went downstairs to eat some leftovers I had then drove to Ms. Thomas' house.

~

When I was about to pull in her drive way, I stopped once I saw that she had a lot boxes on it. Instead, I parked on the side of the road, by her house and got out.

I went and knocked on the front door and soon enough, Ms. Thomas opened up to let me in.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice," she asked walking to the living where a lot more boxes were. She looked at me, "She hasn't asked you anything right?"

"No ma'am," I replied picking up a couple boxes.

"Carry them to the driveway. The storage truck suppose to be here soon. And wait," Ms. Thomas said, causing me to stop moving, "I know Megan is gonna be here soon to see me so I'll like to pick up the pace. I can't let her see this shit."

I chuckled, "Don't worry Ms. Thomas. Give me 10 minutes."

~

"I can't believe you actually did all that in 10 minutes. Good job Y/N," the older lady said to me as we high five each other.

Right when I walked outside with the first amount of boxes I had in my hands, the U-Haul arrived and the guy helped me move some boxes.

Well, he was struggling with the 3 little boxes he had while I was carrying 5-6 large, heavy boxes.