NINE

Your P.O.V.

August, 2018

Megan and her boyfriend are still in a relationship. I never expected her to break up with him anytime soon anyhow. Just would be bad timing with the mess between us three.

Apparently, as more shows Megan does, the more her fan base ask about me. This information is coming from Megan by the way.

I don't pay it no mind as my only job is to worry about Megan's safety.

According to her, I'm not as concerned for her safety as she is so you know what she did?

She personally made it her mission to come by me mostly every weekend. Megan is here right now snuggled up to me in my bed.

"Stop moving Y/N," She said softly in my chest.

"I'm trying to get comfortable Megan," I said fixing myself. After I got situated, the woman decided to pull herself closer to me.

"You sure do like to snuggle under me," I stated playing with a lock of her hair.

"We would be cuddling if you actually held me properly," she retorted back.

I rolled my eyes as I encircled both my arms around her waist. I heard the satisfied noise from her lips as I held her close to me.

A few minutes passed before I asked Megan a question that was on for a little while, "You sure you want me barbecue at the pool party?"

She raised her head to look at me, "Yes I do. I always need you near me you know," Megan replied softly, running her hands back and forth down my arms.

I nodded, leaning down to peck her lips. That gained me a grin from her, "Someone is changing heart I see,"

I shrugged my shoulders, turning my attention to the tv, "It's either you accept my kiss or you don't."

I saw Megan snicker in the corner of my eye before she gripped my chin with her nails and planted a nice one on me.

~

Few days Later,

I was currently in the park with Ms. Thomas because she said she wanted some fresh air and needed someone to go with her.

She immediately asked Megan for me and I saw the hesitation on my boss' face before she allowed me to go for the rest of the day. So, here I am.

"Everything is so green today," Ms. Thomas said sniffing the air, "And I love it."

She looked over to me as I just looked at the scenery before me, "Why didn't you tell me about you and Megan?"

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Who told you?"

A butterfly landed on Ms. Thomas' hand and she watched it move, "No one actually. I just had to piece two and two together because lately, Megan's mood has changed and you're always apart of the equation," She answered letting the butterfly go.

Then, Ms. Thomas stood up, "I'm glad it's you she's interested in other than the one that should not be named,"

I chuckled hearing her say those words, "You approve?"

Megan's mother nodded her head, "I know you'll make her happy and protect her so I have nothing to fear,"

A small smile was on my lips as I nodded my head in agreement, "I think it's about time we head back to your girlfriend before she shits her panties."

~

We arrived back at Megan's place where I saw her pacing around in the living room on the phone.