FIVE

July 20, 2018

Your P.O.V.

I looked down at an angry Megan's face who was walking rather quickly towards me.

After that whole phone call situation at her house, I was damn near unreachable. No one could have called me, texted me or vice versa and I knew that pissed Megan off.

Tony had to come to my place to tell me that Megan was livid that I wasn't answering any of her calls. I simply told him my phone got destroyed and I have a new one now.

The process of having my phone non-hackable took a while but I should be good now.

I gave him my new number and he gave me Megan's number. I sighed and called her. When she answered, she gave me an earful mixed with a lot of colorful words.

After she raged at me for a couple of minutes, she said she wanted me to come to the video shoot venue tomorrow so, here we are.

When Megan reached me, she pulled me into an empty room in the house and locked the door.

She turned to face me, leaning against the wall with a frown on her face, "I want answers Y/N."

I breathe out a breath before speaking, "When I left your place, I got a call from someone that made me angry and I smashed my phone to piece." She didn't need to know the full reason.

That caused a scowl to rest itself upon her lips, "So I couldn't contact you for all this time because you broke your phone out of anger?!"

Megan turned her head to scoff and looked back at me, "Three weeks Y/N," she said walking closer to me, "Three weeks you neglected your job and me! ME! Aren't you paid to protect me? What if something bad happened to me huh? What would you have done?"

She started to press her nail in my chest, "I had a mind to fire you while you were 'gone.' Hell, Kelsey and Moneybagg told me I should have done it but I hesitated," I don't know if she meant to tell me that part because her voice got low as she looked in my eyes.

Silence.

We were just staring at each other until I spoke up, "So have you decided what you're gonna do with me?"

It would be in her best interest if she did fire me so my past doesn't try and do her harm.

"I don't know yet," she stated, pulling her nail from in my chest and walking towards the door, "But go home Y/N. We'll discuss this some other time."

I couldn't see her face but I could tell how upset she is with me. Damn.

I said nothing as I watched her walk out the room, leaving me in my thoughts. I ran a hand through my hair and I left the room too.

I made my way to the main area where all the chattering was and when they saw me, all noise stopped.

Megan wasn't near any of them so I guess she went somewhere else.

"So, did she do it?" Kelsey asked, picking at her nails.

I ignored her and made my way to the front door. I opened it and made my way to the car and hopped in.

It wasn't a second later before I saw the crew members moving lights and sound stuff into the house.

I sighed and pulled off from the place.