THIRTEEN

Next morning,

Your P.O.V.

I was at the airport with Megan, waiting for my flight to be called. She was in my arms, holding on to me before I had to leave.

"I still can't believe you're leaving so soon. I wasn't prepared," Meg said, chuckling out her last sentence.

"I wasn't either," I replied, kissing her forehead.

Sighing, she buried her face in my chest, "I wish I could come with you but ughh! I have to finish promoting my mixtape,"

"It's fine. Later on, you could come with me to visit," I replied, hugging her tighter.

I felt Megan nod her head in my chest. We were there just hugging each other until my flight was called over the intercom.

"So, you're finally going uh?" I heard her say as she looked up at me.

Megan looks like she's about to break down anytime now.

I bent down and kissed under eyes, "Don't cry okay. I'll be back soon,"

A few loose tears fell from her eyes which I quickly kissed away, "I know that. I just wish it wasn't so soon,"

"Paging Mr. Y/N Y/L/N. We're ready to board now," The lady over the intercom said.

I sighed and hugged Megan one more time, "Stay safe while I'm gone,"

"I should say the same to you," She countered as we pulled away from one another.

With a goodbye kiss, I went to board my flight.

~

Welcome to Turks and Caicos!

Damn. How long was I away from home? That sign looks so foreign to me now.

I took in the scenery passing me as the cab pulled up to my childhood home.

I paid the man and grabbed my bag, walking to the front door.

(House)

I knocked on the front door

"Who is it!" I heard my sister shout. Sounds like she's down the hall.

"It's Y/N Kendra," I answered and I heard her footsteps quicken.

The front door soon opened to show my teary eyed sister, "Y/N!" She exclaimed as she jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back as I heard her cry in my ear. It wasn't long until Penelope came running to the door.

My niece looked up at me but didn't seem to recognize me. All she heard was her mother's sobs.

I grabbed my bag that I dropped on the ground and carried both it and my sister inside.

Making sure Penelope was still in front of me, I closed the front door and locked it.