SIX

Your P.O.V.

Everyone was in the house celebrating and eating inside, enjoying Meg's new video dropping. I didn't like all the loud noise so I walked outside and sat on the hood of my car.

I was here for a while until I saw a little boy running after a basketball which was heading towards me. I got off the car and grabbed the ball and picked up the boy. I saw he had a group of boys running after him too.

"Sir," one said stopping in front of me while the rest made their way behind him, "Thank you got getting my little brother. He just doesn't listen," He said getting the little boy out of my arms.

I nodded and also passed him the basketball that was in my hands. He thanked me once again and he and his friends went back to where they were.

I watched them walk away and they seemed to live right across the street from Megan. The boy put his brother back in the house and began playing basketball with his friends.

I let them do their thing and made my way back to my car. I sat back on the hood of the car and laid on the windshield, enjoying the fresh air because Megan's boyfriend wanted to smoke inside the house.

"I was wondering where you wandered off to," I heard a mellow voice say.

I looked and it was one of Megan's friends resting herself besides my car.

I didn't answer her as I closed my eyes to relax. "You do seem like the macho man who doesn't speak much on purpose," I still didn't look at her.

"You don't have to answer me you know. Your silence speaks volumes," she stated with a mischievous tone.

I sighed and replied, "You want something," then I opened my eyes and looked at her, "Spit it out."

She smiled as she rested her hand on my bicep, "A date. Tomorrow."

I looked her dead in the eyes and said, "No."

Girl's face looked like a crumbling puzzle piece after I told her that, "Wha-what? No? Why not?"

I gave her a simple answer, "You're not my type."

That caused her to roll her eyes, "You have to be fucking playing. How am I not your type? Men beg to take me out on dates to even get a glimpse of this face and body. And you have the nerve to tell me that I'm not your type?! What type of sick fuck is this?!"

I was smirking by the way I had her so frustrated and I know she saw the expression on my face and that made her more angry.

"You-"

"Taylor I think that's enough," I heard Megan's voice say from the front door. I looked up and our eyes met and I swear I saw her wink at me.

She approached her friend who was still scowling at me, "Now why you harassing my poor security?"

Taylor didn't answer her and just kept her eyes on me so I started to speak up.

"She's not my type."

It looked like she blew a next fuse and she was about to slap me but Megan caught her wrist, "You and this damn ego of yours. I swear to God that that shit is the most annoying thing about you," then Megan let her hand go and began to drag her back inside.

Well Taylor had to take one last mean look at me before letting Megan do that to her. While they was inside, I hopped inside the driver's side and turned the car on so AC can pump through.

A few minutes later, my phone started to ring. Normally, I would just decline the call because I'm on the job but I saw the caller ID and it was my niece, Penelope.