ONE

Late 2017
Your P.O.V

I just didn't know what to do anymore.

I've done almost everything anyone could ever think of and I mean everything.

"Y/N," my mother said over the phone, "You have talents different than your brothers and sisters and you know the best way to use them. I just want you to have a normal job like the rest of us." She stated, sighing on the other end.

"Hm." I replied, continuing to cut up the fruits for my shake.

I could feel her rolling her eyes, "That's all you have to say? 'Hm? Life is not a game anymore."

"I'll think about it," I replied softly, hanging up the phone, not giving her time to answer.

"I just want to enjoy my shake." I thought before my phone starting ringing again.

I answered it, "There's a job you need to do Y/N." The person said before hanging up.

He didn't even have to reveal himself because I already knew.

I grabbed my shake and went to check my laptop for any news and I got one.

It was a bodyguard job for an up incoming rapper: Megan Thee Stallion who's real name is Megan Pete.

I read over the other descriptions they had and checked the email that was sent to me.

"You're going to work for her. Protect her with your life so on and so forth. You know the drill Y/N."

And that was the end of it.

I sighed and closed my laptop as I looked through my cabin's window. I always found my way back to Siberia to look at the whiteness of the snow. It was just so calming to watch it fall to the ground as I sipped on some hot chocolate.

"Well, I guess my days like this are gonna be shortened." I thought as I sighed again.

Just when everything was going good for me.

I took out my phone and sent a quick text to my pilot about me leaving in 15 minutes, then I threw the phone on the ground and stomped on it, crushing it into pieces.

"There's no need for disturbances right now." I mumbled as I made my way to do what I needed to do.

~

Two days later,

I sat in front of this bald, overweight guy who was completely running his mouth like a bitch with things that didn't concern me. And he has no reason to be wearing all those chains.

"Did you get all that?" He asked, looking at me.

I just knew he could feel a cold vibe emitting from me that said, "Don't ask me shit."

It looked like he got the message because he cleared his throat and began typing away again.

Being a bodyguard to some celebrity is not what I had in mind when I decided to put in for my retirement.

"Tomorrow, I need you to meet me back here so I can introduce you to Megan. Then, you start immediately." He finally said as he stood and took his hand out for me to shake.

Internally rolled my eyes because I had to shake this bitch ass nigga's hand. I sucked it up, stood and shook his hand quickly before leaving the room.

I then took the elevator to get downstairs and there was a little child crying excessively on it. I closed my eyes tight so I don't accidentally pop this kid in his head for making so much fucking noise. Fuck!