Chapter 11

Felicity P.O.V

Inviting Roy wasn't such a bad idea. He helped me pick out an outfit for tonight. I need to get ready as quick as possible, Oliver will come over in about 1 and a half hour. The pressure is hitting me.

"Hey Roy, hand me a towel will ya?" I said as soon as I remembered I was going to shower without a towel. Ya stupid.

"Awkay, one second." He opens the third drawer of a small closet with no mirror. "Is the orange one okay?"

"It doesn't really matter, just grab whichever one so I can get in pleeeeease." I say begging him to be quick. If I went to get it I would have been quicker. Promise.

"Okay okay sorry calm down." He says smiling throwing me a towel. It wasn't the orange one.

"I thought you were giving me the orange one?" I say confused.

"And here I thought it doesn't matter.." He says trailing off.

"You're annoying. I hate you." And with that I locked the door and turned on the steaming hot water.

"Love you too." I heard him say.

Roy P.O.V

After what seemed like 15 hours, but it was actually 20 minutes, Felicity got out of the bathroom. Finally I have been dying to pee. Sh.

"Thank gooood Lis, what took you longgg." I say whilst locking my door.

"Oh you know, just the casual getting into Narnia and fighting ancient dinosaurs.." "The hell did you think I was doing. Taking a bath obviously, a girl needs her beauty time."

"Yeah yeah you better get ready in an hour then..OH and wear the red dress I picked. I'll be on your bed taking a nap." I say heading out of the living room.

Felicity P.O.V

Oh my god I need to hurry up. Oliver will be here soon and I don't UGH.
It's 7:15.

I grab the red strapless dress Roy picked out for me and a pair of tall red heels, not too fancy but not too casual either.

As for my hair, I plug my climper and wait five minutes for it to heat up. I curl my hair and put a clip on the back of my head for it to hold my long fringe.

When my hair was done, I headed over to the bathroom to look at the mirror and apply my make-up. I don't want to cake up my face, so I went for the smokey-eye kinda midnight look.

I catch a glimpse at the clock, 8:25.
Oh my god. Time passes so quickly.
I grab my purse, a black coat and headed to the living room to encounter Roy and wait for Oliver.

"Heyyyy Roy, I'm heading out kay? Be back as soon as poss." I say.

"Oh wow sunshine you're looking stunning! I feel lucky being around you just now haha! Anyway, have fun and take as long as you want yakno, I have my partner Netflix here keeping me company." He says elbowing me softly.

"Thank you for the lovely compliments Roy but Oliver should be here any minu-" The doorbell rings. "-te...There I go!" I hug him and open the door.

I open the door to find a gorgeous Oliver waiting on the porch holding a single red rose. He was wearing an expensive-looking suit with a red tie. His hair was looking natural and amazing. His smile. His smile gave me goosebumps. Bright white teeth. A hint of mint. Shoes polished. He's perfect.

What are you saying Felicity. No one is perfect. Yeah maybe not but Oliver Queen is pretty damn close.

Oliver P.O.V