3 - 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝟑𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

A girl with brown hair, slightly curled, brown eyes like the ocean and kind like her parents stood in front of her mirror while her handmaidens worked on her deep blue dress, golden headpiece, and a lighter blue embroidered robe. The girl, Thea Black, 16, and a successful senator in the Republic Senate straightened her posture and memorized her proposition to the Senate.

A knock interrupted her train of thought as senator Sheev Palpatine greeted her with a kind smile.

"Sheev, how are you doing?" Thea asked in a British-like accent.

"I am good my dear, the Queen of Naboo will arrive shortly and I would like you to accompany in greeting her," Palpatine told his student.

Once Thea Black had turned 12 and her brother 10 years old, he had become the King of Calèstè, with the help of his loyal councilmen. Whereas Thea Black was sent to live of Coruscant and to be trained by Sheev Palpatine while she prospered as a senator and became an important figure in the eyes of all senators.

Senator Palpatine and Senator Black joined Chancellor Valorum in greeting the Queen and her Jedi Protectors, Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. They watched as the ship landed down and were welcomed with the presence of the Queen and her handmaidens. Chancellor Valorum was pulled away by the Jedi protectors when Thea noticed a little boy who looked at Coruscant in wonder, the girl smiled at his awe and approached him.

"Hello," Thea said in a kind voice.

"Hi, there! Do you live here? Who are you?" The boy asked in excitement.

Thea laughed at his innocent and answered him

"Yes, I live here. I'm a senator, my name is Thea Black."

"What's a senator?" he asked obliviously.

"A senator is a person that a planet chooses to represent their people in the Senate," she answered simply.

"Why doesn't Tatooine have a senator?" he asked curiously.

"Are you from Tattoine? What are you doing so far away?" she countered.

"Yeah, I'm from Tatooine, the Jedi brought me here to become a Jedi!" he told her in excitement

"Tattoine doesn't have a senator because they aren't a part of the Republic," she told him.

"Why not?" he asked

"I'm not sure, by the way, what's your name?" she wondered

"My name's Anakin, Anakin Skywalker," he told her with confidence.

"Nice to meet you Anakin," she told him kindly.

"Anakin come." requested Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

"Senator" he bowed his head at her in respect as Obi-Wan followed him.

"Master Jedi, it is nice to see you again. I was just talking with Anakin," she told them respectfully.

"Yes, Anakin will be joining you to the Senate building with the Queen," he told her kindly.

Anakin was called by one of the handmaidens while Thea joined Senator Palpatine and the Queen in the shuttle. Thea and senator Palpatine were informed about the difficult situation on Naboo and their adventures on Tatooine while the two Jedi went to inform the Council of the things they encountered on their journey to Coruscant.