25 - 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴

𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴

Wolffe laid, propped on his elbows, in the bed he and Thea shared. He turned his head to the left and saw the windows which went from the floor to the ceiling. The sunset peaking through the multiple skyrises of the Coruscant skyline. He turned his head to the refresher in their bedroom and saw Thea with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body. He grinned lazily at her and got up while bunching the thin bed sheets at his waist and walking towards her. She leaned up and kissed him before moving away and going to her closet. He followed her and wrapped the sheet around both of them while he peppered kisses down her neck. She laughed lightly but moved away from him, chuckling and kissing his lips as he pouted.

"It's not that important," he mumbled against her lips.

"We're having drinks with Sinker, Comet, and Boost. That's important," she said quickly and rustled through her clothes.

"Why?" he groaned.

"Because we have to act like we aren't together and that it's totally casual and normal and mundane." she pauses her rant and her eyes widen, "Oh my force," she says and stops to look at him while he just smiles at her.

"What's wrong with me?" she asks quietly, causing Wolffe to chuckle.

"You're nervous. That's fine," he told her and moved to kiss her forehead.

"Yes, but I never get nervous," she told him quietly.

"Stop worrying, they already love you." he told her and kissed her cheek, "Go, look fabulous," he said and she laughed quietly, hitting his chest lightly.

Wolffe got dressed in his blacks and his armor when he saw Thea walk in with skinny black jeans, tightened with a black leather belt and golden buckle, a thin white tank top, and a light bright brown open sweater that hung loosely on her frame. Her outfit was matched with black lace-up boots that went a bit above her ankle. He looked at her with a kind frown and tilted his head. She looked up at him confused and also frowned but laughed shortly after.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I didn't know you owned 'normal people' clothes," he said in emphasis.

"Well we are going to a clone bar, I need to look 'normal'," she told him, chuckling.

"I think you look beautiful," he told her, smirking and she blushed.

"Shush, let's go," she told him and lightly slapped the back of his head.

«»

"Commander!" Sinker called out and Wolffe turned to see Sinker, Boost, and Comet as their own booth in the bar. He looked at Thea and she smiled with a small shrug while she walked towards them.

"Senator you look wonderful," Comet said and saluted her.

"Please, no formalities, just Thea," she told them all with a kind smile.

"Well, Thea, you look wonderful. Normal?" Sinker says in a questioning tone.

"I have a life outside of a senator," she says and looks discreetly at Wolffe which none of the other clones seem to notice.

"Well then, Thea, Wolffe, have a seat." Boost says and they slide in beside each other in the booth.

After ordering a couple of drinks along with a couple of appetizers, the group had laughed and the soldiers had told their stories from the front lines until Boost asked Thea about her experiences in the Senate.