5 - 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

The silver Nubian ship reflected sunlight off itself while it flew low above the green trees, in the Gungan Swamp territories. Jar Jar Binks, the Gungan who had been exiled and brought upon the Queen's trip had gone to find his people in the underwater Gungan city, only to find it abandoned. After careful consideration, the Queen continues her move to recruit the Gungan civilization and takes her companions to look for them in a sacred Gungan place.

The group trudged through the humid swamp biome and were found by the Gungan soldiers and brought to the Gungan King.

"Your Honor, Queen Amidala of the Naboo." a high-ranking Gungan presents the outsiders.

"Jar Jar Binks. Who's da uss-en uthers?" the King asks, his voice echoing.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo. I come before you in peace." replied the Queen's decoy.

"Ah, Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da Mackineeks. Yousa all bombad." states the King with an accusatory finger.

"We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance." the Queen's decoy continued unfazed.

"Your Honor." Padmé walked confidently in front of the rest of her group and all eyes went on her.

"Whosa dis?" The Gungan King asked unimpressed.

"I am Queen Amidala," she stated with confidence while Jar Jar Binks and everyone else's expressions turned to confusion. Realizing they did not know the real identity and that the handmaiden had taken her place for so long.

"This is my decoy, my protection, my loyal bodyguard. I'm sorry for my deception but it was necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace." she continued, ignoring the smug look on Qui-Gon's face, the confusion on Anakin Skywalker, and the murmuring between the Gungan leadership and people.

"Ah" voiced the King.

"The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. I ask you to help us. No, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants." Queen Amidala finishes her speech and drops to her knees, Thea following almost immediately and the rest of the group close behind. Holding their breaths, awaiting the decision the King makes.

"Our fate is in your hands," she adds.

The King of the Gungan population thinks carefully, considering all that could happen, both good and bad. While staring down at the people that are on their knees in front of him. The Gungan population watched interested and silently, only barely making out the frightened whimper of Jar Jar. The King sighs then,

"Ah!" and laughs, others not yet sure if in happiness or in peril.

"Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans?" he exclaims while Padmé shakes her head quickly in denial.

"Mesa lika dis. Maybe...wesa...bein...friends" he announces as Padmé smiles widely while Obi-Wan looks at Thea who smiled at each other and both parties cheer for their newfound friendship.

«»

"We have sent out the patrols, we already located their starship in the swamp. It won't be long, my lord," explains Nute Gunray, the present occupant of the Naboo palace, to the new and menacing Sith Lord while his apprentice Darth Maul stands and waits for his chance to attack the Jedi.

"Lord Maul, be mindful. Let them make the first move." the Sith Lord instructs his apprentice.

"Yes, my Master." an equally sinister and eerily quiet voice replies. The voice of a Dathomirian. His eyes red with bloodlust as the red and black markings tattoo his skin under the black robe.