Episode 1: The intruder part 2

Later that night, at the east dock, the boat is still parked by the dock. And the storm is pouring down rain hard. On the dock, someone is talking on the phone. It's the man that Nedry and Alvin were supposed to meet. His name is Miles Chadwick. He's talking to his boss, since Dennis and Alvin haven't showed up yet at the dock. 

Miles: I told you, Nedry and Alvin aren't here! Fat butthead's probably stuck in a doorway somewhere, and Alvin's trying to help him. (Hears the man talking) Don't worry about it, Plan B is ready. I have plan b right here. 

He's looking at two people. A young Spanish woman, and a young man in his early 30s. Their names are Nima Cruz, and Dwayne Rico. They both look at the island as the rain is pouring down. Dwayne looks at Nima, and she looks at him. He gives her a small smile, and she gives him one too. 

Miles: Nedry and Alvin are not gonna double-cross us. The money's too good. (Hears him talking) No, they don't know your name. They don't know anything they don't need to know. What, you think it matters? (Looks at them) Hey! Guess who's on the line! It's Dodgson! I got Dodgson here! 

They both look at him, and cross their arms. 

Miles: They don't care. (Hangs up) Come on. My contacts' gonna be here any minute. 

They both follow him down the pier. They both sit down on crates as Miles stands by them. Nima looks at his jacket.

Nima: Does Ingen know you stole their jacket? 

Miles: This is a covert op. I gotta blend in. 

Dwayne: Yeah, well, what about us? 

Miles: Just, uh, follow my lead. 

Nima: How long we gonna wait for your contacts? 

Miles: It might be a while. (Looks at his tracker) According to the tracker, they're not even close. 

Dwayne: No doubt about it. I mean, look around. There's a storm. And storms can make it dangerous on islands. If they're not here, then that must mean they got into a crash or something. 

Miles: Let's hope not. 

Dwayne then notices a photo in Miles' hand.

Dwayne: What's in the photo you got there?

Miles: (Shows them) This? This is what's gonna make us all rich. It's what we're here to collect. 

Nima: Shaving cream. 

Dwayne: (Crosses his arms) You're risking our butts for shaving cream? 

Miles: Uh-huh. Sure. Shaving cream. 

Nima: (Looks at the sky) This storm is only gonna get worse. I think Dwayne might be right. 

Miles: Just relax. Chances are, Nedry and Alvin are gonna show up at the last-

Just then, someone speaks on the speaker on the pier. Everyone looks at it.

Man on PA: All passengers and crew, please board the vessel. We'll be casting off shorty. 

Miles: Son of a gun! (Sighs deeply) Ok, I guess we're going in after them. (Looks around his jacket) If anyone stops us, show 'em this-this--

Nima: What's the problem? 

Miles: We need access passes to get past security. Dang it, Dodgson! I gotta make a phone call to an idiot. Don't let anyone see you. Without those passes, we're cooked. 

Miles walks back to the phone. As he does, Dwayne and Nima look down on the crate, and see the photo of the shaving cream. 

Nima: Osprey? Que Inepto!