Episode 3: The Depths

The group is now sitting down, taking a little break from the walking. Patrick checks the time, and sees it's now 7:30 pm. They only have three or four miles away from the field lab. He looks around at the group, and see that they're taking time to rest from walking. Sam is still watching Dwayne. Jason is sitting down by Sora and Ruby. He's just sitting down, looking at the stars up above. He's really worried about his father and sister. He hopes that they'll both still alive from the crash, or he hopes that they weren't in the chopper when it crashed. Patrick sighs, knowing that this rescue mission has gone wrong. He just doesn't know why it did. He then tries to contact Billy and Oscar on the radio. 

Patrick: Billy? Oscar? Can you hear me? This is Patrick. Are you both still there? This is Patrick. Can you hear me?

All he's getting is static. He just hopes that their radios are broken or they might just be out of range. He looks at the trees, and he sees smoke in the distance. They are going the right way to the crash site. He hopes that there are survivors. He then steps up, and looks at everyone. 

Patrick: Alright, everyone. Let's get moving. 

They all get up, and follow him to the crash site. Meanwhile, at the Castle of Dark Illusions, Maleficent is watching them. She frowns at this. 

Maleficent: Looks like they're still trying to get off the island, but all the helicopters are down. 

Pete: Well, I guess we should give them more trouble before they do get off the island. Let's send down the Heartless to fight them, giving the dinosaur monster enough time to give them an ambush before they could summon their monsters to fight it. 

Maleficent: An excellent idea, Pete. Invader, send down the Heartless.

Invader: Yes, my queen.

He walks off to send them down in the world. Maleficent smirks as she continues watching, and she's also holding Fear in her arms. Back in the world, the group is still walking. They look, and see that they're getting closer to the crash site. Jason is walking faster as he sees the smoke too. Sora stops him, making sure that he doesn't go ahead of them too far, for they know that there is danger on this island now. 

Jason: I just want to see if my father and sister are still alive. 

Sora: Don't worry. If they are alive, they'll be waiting for us at the crash site. I'm sure of it. 

Riku: I really hope so. 

Blake: Me too. 

Just then, Heartless show up, surprising them. 

Momo: Uh, oh!

Donald: Heartless! 

Patrick: Holy crap! 

Sora: Patrick, you and Sam stay back! We'll handle this!

The heroes all charge with their weapons to fight. Jason stays back with Patrick, Sam, and Dwayne. They watch them fight the Heartless without even trying. Dwayne watches this fight, and he gets interested of their fighting skills. He has never seen anyone fight like this before. Sora swings his keyblade, and strikes down four of them, while Riku takes down five. Kai kicks two in their faces as Momo ducks down from an attack. She then kicks it from behind. She backflips with Sae, and they both jump kick another one, kicking it at a tree. Ruby and her friends are doing great. Ruby swings her weapon, and takes down three of them. Yang punches one in its face, sending it flying. She punches another one, sending it flying too. Jaune swings his sword, and takes down two of them. He then swings his shield, hitting another one before it could hit him. The fight lasts for three minutes, and then, they take down all of the Heartless. The defeated Heartless drop money for the heroes. They all take them.