Ending

The boat has made it back to the mainland. As it does, the heroes see the rest of their friends at the pier. They spot them on the boat.

Roxas: Guys, it's them! There they are!

Weiss: Ruby! Yang! Blake!

The heroes smile at their friends, and the boat has parked beside the pier. They all get off the boat. The friends all hug each other, happy to see each other again. They're also happy to see that Donald, Jaune, and Sae are okay too. Weiss hands Zwei to Ruby. She hugs him as he licks her face. Ruby laughs at this. Patrick looks at the time, and he sees it's been an hour. He hasn't see the airstrike. He figures that the president told the Air Force to stop it. He sighs. 

Sora: How's everyone?

Roxas: We're good.

Namine: And Dr. Malcolm is fine. The doctors at the hospital told us that he'll be okay. 

Riku: And Muldoon? 

Toji: He told a major hit from the raptors on the island, but they said he'll be okay in a month. 

Winter: Before we leave, I say we hang out here. Dr. Grant says he, Ellie, and Tyler wants us to stay with them for a little while. 

Sora looks at his friends, and they all nod at him. He nods back with a smile. They all go to the hospital where the other survivors are at. Jason and Jess are staying near their dad as Nima and Dwayne stay right they are. They all look at them. They both smile, and nod at them. They both walk away with the bag. They both wave goodbye to the heroes, and the Hardings. They wave goodbye to them too. Nima now has the money to get her daughter back to her. Jess and Gerry then see her holding Dwayne's hand, and he holds her hand back. They smile, thinking that they're both made for each other. They all make their way to the hospital. Patrick follows them, so he can make a phone call. They all reunite with the other survivors, and Mr. Hammond. Gerry decided to quit his job, so he can go back to Dallas with his kids to work at the zoo. Both kids are glad to have their father back in Dallas. Then, after spending time with the survivors for just two weeks, the heroes all leave to go on. And Ruby and her friends join them on their adventures now, wanting to help them battle. Winter retires from her job of park security for the park. She says goodbye to Mr. Hammond, and leave with her sister. They were also thinking of bringing Jason with them, but they turned down that thought, knowing he wants to stay with his family. And they know they'll see him, and their friends of this world again soon. They head back to the Gummi-ship, and leave the world. What awaits for the heroes next?

Voice cast

Jon Curry as Gerry Harding

Casper Van Dien as Patrick Slater

Nika Futterman as Nima Cruz

Sophia Lillis as Jess Harding

Jack Dylan Grazer as Jason Harding

Jason Marsden as Billy Yoder

Stefan Kapicic as Oscar Morales 

Jon Bernthal as Dwayne Rico

Brian Thompson as Sam 

Andrew Scott as Hale

Matthew Currie Holmes as Brown

Ari Rubin as Daniel "D-Caf" Cafaro 

Charles Cyphers as Vargas 

Jared Emerson-Johnson as Miles Chadwick 

And Wendy Crewson as Dr. Laura Sorkin

The cast of Kingdom Hearts, Peach Girl, and Rwby are the same. 

Here's the ending of Kingdom Hearts: Jurassic Park: The Game. This story was very good. Thank you for all views, votes, and comments. I hope you all enjoyed the story. Leave more votes, and comments on the ending. And let me know if you know some of the actors who play Sam, Hale, and Brown. Thank you.