Episode 4: The Survivors part 2

The group are now running through the tunnels. As they run, they can hear the Troodon chasing after them from behind. They hope that they're a little far behind. 

Sam: Oh, jeez! I can hear them behind me! 

Patrick: Keep running!

Just then, they come to two directions. Left and right. They all look, not knowing which way to go. 

Gerry: Oh, no. Which way, Laura?

Laura: I don't know where we are anymore! We-we need to head towards the north!

Sae: Wait. There's some signs. Read them.  

Laura looks at the left sign, and it says, "Helipad, fences 9-12, tour tracks B-C, and villas."

Laura: The staff village is inland. That's the wrong way!

Nima: (Notices a junction box) It's a junction box. Which lines go toward the marine exhibit? 

Billy: Come on, people. They're still after us. 

Laura then looks at the right sign that says, "Desalination plant, fences 18-22, tour tracks E-G, motorpool."

Laura: The deslination plant! That's where the marine exhibit is! Look! Follow the red conduit!

Sora: Then let's go to the right!

They all run to the right. The Troodons are still coming after them. 

Billy: Keep moving! Don't look back. It only slows you down. 

Everyone just keeps looking forward as they run down the tunnel. Then, they come to more directions, and there are no signs anywhere. 

Kairi: Oh, no! Now which way we do go?

Laura: (Looks up) Look, a breakout box. Keep after the red conduit. 

They see the red conduit is going to the left now. They all run to the left now. Sora looks up, and he sees that the red conduit is gone now. 

Sora: Wait, the conduit's gone!

Billy: Don't stop! 

Laura: (Looks up, and sees water main pipes) Wait! Those are water mains. 

Patrick: Go! Follow 'em!

They all run to the right, and follow the water main. They run as fast as they can. Then, they come to an intersection. There are three ways now, and they don't know which way to go. In the middle of the room is a table with a blueprint.  

Gerry: Which way, Laura?

Laura: I...I don't know, Gerry. We must be forty feet underground, I have no idea where we are. 

Sam: Well, we can't just sit around with our thumbs up our butts. 

Laura: I don't hear them anymore. Their behavior seemed territorial...maybe we're far enough away from the nest that they gave up on us.

Billy: We might have outpaced them, but we're not exactly in a secure location. 

Goofy: He's right. They might come after us again. Which way are we heading, Dr. Sorkin?

Laura: Umm...

Dwayne: Wait. Look what me and Nima found. 

Everyone looks at what they found. They found more blueprints on the table. And they're blueprints of the tunnels. 

Nima: Can you read these?

Laura: Maybe. If I can find...yes, yes. Ok, we're at a four way intersection. There are only four such intersections on the plan. Let me just cross reference these detail labels. Ok, we just have to figure out which intersection we're at. Look around the corridors for any distinguisher features. I'll see if I can eliminate possibilities.