Episode 1: The Intruder part 3

Nima leads them through the paddock. But then, she finds something on the ground. Dwayne looks at her, and looks down. They both see a footprint. Nima looks down at it, but doesn't recognizes it. 

Miles: What is it?

Nima: Que es esto? Not baquiro. Like a bird, but much too big...

Miles: I told you, it's a zoo. All kinds of animals! Come on, get moving. We're close. 

Just then, something makes a sound. They all look around.

Miles: Did you hear that?! What was that?!

Nima: An animal. Something I've never heard before. 

Nima pulls out her machete, and Dwayne pulls out his pistol. He aims it everywhere. 

Miles: Ok, let's, we, we should-

Nima: Shh! 

Nima pokes her machete in the bushes, trying to see if something would react. Dwayne keeps his gun out, waiting for something to come out. Just then, a bird comes out of the bushes, flying at Miles. He ducks.

Miles: Oh, gosh! 

Dwayne: Oh, it's just a bird. 

Nima: That animal, I know. We call him Moku-Pa. 

Miles: (Breathing heavily) I hate this dang jungle! 

Dwayne: Guys, I just found a road. 

They follow Dwayne on the road, and they look ahead, and see a tunnel. Miles' tracker beeps rapidly, and he looks at it as they walk beside each other. 

Miles: This is it! The signal's topped out. It's nearby! It's too dark. I need light. Where's your flashlight? 

Nima: You took it. 

Miles: Right, right. (Looks at his pockets, and looks around) Did I drop it? Did you see me drop it? Dang it. Son of a gun. 

Dwayne: Look up there. 

They all look up, and see Dennis and Alvin's jeep. It's still stuck on the hill, and the winch line is still hooked to the tree in the jungle by the road. The headlights are on too. 

Miles: There we go. 

They stop by the hill, and look at the jeep. 

Miles: Hey, Nedry! Alvin! You get stuck or something? Guys! You deaf?!

There was no answer from inside the jeep. Nima and Dwayne start climbing on the hill. 

Miles: I'm not climbing that in my new stivalis. Hey, I'm gonna go around. It'll be faster. 

They both continue climbing up the hill. They both reach the top, and stand by the jeep. They look at it. Dwayne looks at the bottom, and sees that the tires are stuck between a log. 

Dwayne: Yep. They both got stuck. 

Nima peaks through the windshield, but can't see anything. It's all foggy. She then taps on the door window. 

Nima: Somebody in there?

There was no answer. They both look around, and don't see Miles anywhere. 

Dwayne: Mr. Chadwick, where are you? We're waiting on you. 

Miles doesn't answer. Nima then grabs the door handle, and then pulls the door. They both peak inside, and then something jumps out of the car, and jumps on them. They both fall down, and the animal runs off. Nima is gasping and Dwayne is breathing heavily as they look around for the animal. They then look inside the car, and their eyes widen as they see inside. Just then, Miles shows up, and he sees the ground.