Episode 1: The Intruder final part

Suddenly, Gerry, and Jaune are startled awake by a loud alarm sound outside. It went off three times before it stops. And then, they hear a loud banging and clanging noise outside. They both get up as Gerry takes the rifle with him as they approach the door. Gerry checks the rifle, and sees it's fully loaded. Jaune slides open the hatch, and looks outside. It's daytime outside. He closes it, and he looks at Gerry. Gerry pushes the door open, and they both go outside. They look around, and they hear something. They look to the left, and see a bird banging its beak on some cans, making clanging noises. It sees them, and flies off. They both sigh. 

Jaune: (Looks inside) Guys, time to get up. Come on.

Everyone comes out of the shed as they all look around. 

Jess: (Yawning) So...who do you think won?

Gerry and Jason see a big bit off horn on the ground, all bloody. That could only mean one thing: The T-Rex won. 

Gerry: (Points at the horn) I'm not sure Lady Margaret made it. 

Jess: Oh, right. Wow. 

Sae: But where's her body? Do you think the Rex took it somewhere, and ate her? Or, did she ran off after getting her horn bitten off? 

Jason: I don't know. Maybe. 

Gerry: This isn't supposed to happen. One loose Trike, ok. But a Tyrannosaur, and some kind of monster dinosaur? That's beyond unacceptable. I gotta talk to Muldoon, his daughter, and the security team. 

Jess: Uh, oh. Are you gonna bring the hammer down?

Gerry: Look, whoever let this happen has to be held accountable. Yeah I'm gonna bring the hammer down. 

Jess: Cool. So...how are we gonna get to the Visitor's Center?

Jason: She's right, dad. The Trike wrecked the car. 

Gerry: That's an excellent question. No car and no radio doesn't leave us a lot of options. 

Sae: Hey, look. 

She points at the fence, and they all see that the lights are on, meaning that the power is back on. 

Jaune: The power's back on. 

Gerry: Well at least the main power's back on...that should be good for something. 

Donald: Yeah, but how's it good for us?

Jason: Yeah. Well, maybe someone will come and find us. 

Gerry: I'm sure most of everyone's on the boat by now. 

Sae: Could we walk to the Center? I mean, how far is it on foot?

Gerry: Miles away. It will take at least four hours on foot. And besides, I don't think we wanna walk there, not with the Rex out there. 

Donald: Yeah! I don't wanna run into that dinosaur again! 

Sae: Of course. I'm sorry I asked that question. 

Jaune: I just hope that our friends are okay. When that thing attacked us last night, it wrecked one of the tour cars. And I don't think we're gonna last long out here in the open. 

Jason: Dang. I'm sorry to hear that, and you're right. Dad, we have to get out of here. 

Gerry: I know, son. But we need to find a way to get there. 

They all look around, but don't see anything yet. Dwayne is still in the shed, watching Nima, who is still out. Jason stands by his sister and father as they try to think of a way to get to the Visitor's Center. Just then, they all hear something coming out of the tunnel. They all look, and see two tour cars coming out of the tunnel, and stopping by them. The doors all open for them. They all look at them as they walk to them.