Episode 2: The Cavalry final part

Patrick is leading the group through the jungle to get to the field lab. The heroes' monsters are still out, keeping watch for the Element Saurus, just in case if it comes back. Dwayne is still in cuffs, and Sam is watching him. Jason looks around, and sees it is now getting dark. He's worried that predators are gonna get the drop of them. But with the heroes' monsters with them, they'll be okay. But what he's really worried about is his father and sister. He hopes that they're okay out there. Ruby is by her sister, and she holds her hand. Sora sighs and looks at his friends. They're all getting tired. 

Sora: Patrick, how long have we've been walking?

Patrick: For about...40 minutes. Don't worry. We're getting there. We can't give up now. 

Sora: Who says we're giving up?

Patrick: Outstanding. And your monsters are pretty good too. They sure know how to fight. 

Donald: Yeah, they do. 

Jason: But that dinosaur they fought, did you see what it did? How can a dinosaur blow fire like a dragon? I don't know any dinosaur that can do that.

Sae: There isn't. That was a different kind of dinosaur. I guess we can assume that that thing was with that other monster you guys destroyed earlier ago. 

Riku: Yeah, you're probably right. Looks like Maleficent sent down another dinosaur monster to fight us. 

Kairi: Well, hopefully, our monsters can handle this one. (Looks at Patrick) Sir, how do you know Dwayne by the way? 

Patrick: We ran into each other a lot of times. We first met when he was doing a job in Mexico. He was sneaking money for a mob boss. But he's most pulling jobs at Costa Rica. I guess he's doing another job if he's down here. 

Goofy: Well, he didn't tell us anything. Neither did Nima. His partner. 

Patrick: Well, we'll find out soon enough after all of this is over. Alright, we'll be there at the field lab in about an hour and an half. 

Kai: Good. The sooner we get there, the better we get out of here. 

Just then, a familiar roar is heard. Everyone looks.

Blake: Oh, no...

Kairi: It's the Rex again...

Sam: Where is it?

Patrick: Just stay calm. Don't do anything yet. 

Then, the branches move, and the Rex comes out from behind them. Everyone remains still as she looks around. 

Sora: Don't move. As long as we keep still, she won't find us. 

Momo: I just hope she'll leave soon. 

The Rex sniffs in the air as she stomps towards the group. They continue staying still as it looks around the place. Just then, Utahraptors come out of the trees. Five of them. They spot the Rex, and screech at it. She turns around, and roars at them. She stomps at them, and they charge at her. As the Utahraptors fight the Rex, the group use this to get out of the area before they get spotted by the raptors. They all run into the trees as the fight continues. The monsters all join them too, just in case if any of the raptors come after them. They all continue running as they hear the Rex roaring while fighting the raptors. Jaune peaks behind, and sees her biting on one of them, killing it. He whines, and continues running.

Jaune: That's gonna leave a big mark on that raptor. 

Yang: Come on, Jaune! Keep going!

Jaune: I am!

Momo trips, and falls down. Kai stops, and helps her up. Dwayne is having a little trouble running while being handcuffed from behind. He falls down on the ground. Some of the heroes jump over him to run, but Sora and Kairi help him back up, and help him run better. Sam looks ahead, and sees a clearing. 

Sam: There's a clearing ahead!

Patrick: Good, but be careful! There's no telling what's ahead too!

Just as they make it to the clearing, a dinosaur is in the clearing. An Ankylosaurus. It hears them, and turns around to face them. They all stop. 

Jason: Oh, crap! Ankylosaurus! 

Sae: Go back! Go back!

Patrick: No, go around! Go around it!

They all go around it, and run for it. It just stares at them, and then just eats the plants. Ruby looks back at it, and waves goodbye to it as she runs. The group continues running through the jungle. Sora sees that it's not chasing them. But he can still hear the Rex roaring in the distance. He just hopes that the raptors will keep it busy before she kills them all. The group are breathing heavily as they run. Patrick looks ahead, and sees that they're coming to another clearing. And he doesn't see any dinos. They make it to it, and stop to catch their breaths. 

Patrick: (Coughs) Jeez. That was a long run. Do you think we lost them?

Jason: I don't know. I hope we did. But we need to get out of here before they find us again. 

Sam: Right. Wait. Do you all hear that? 

They all listen, and then, they hear the sound of a chopper. 

Sam: It's Alpha Team! 

Goofy: (Looks up in the sky) Look!

Everyone looks, and spots the chopper. They all cheer. 

Patrick: Alright! Billy! Oscar! D-Caf! We're down here! 

Sam: Come and get us! Yes! We're going home now! 

They all wave their arms in the air, trying to get its attention. But as they look closely, they see that the chopper is spinning around for some reason. 

Sam: What the heck?

Jason: What are they doing?

The chopper is now going down as it spins around. Everyone can only watch as it's about to crash down. 

Patrick: No!

Then, the chopper disappears ways down ahead, and then, they hear it crashing down onto the ground. 

Sora: Oh, no...

Jason: JESS!! DAD!!!

Sam: Pat, we need to get over there, and search for survivors. 

Patrick: And we will. 

Ren: Jeez. I hope they survived the crash. And I hope that the Rex didn't hear the crash from all the way over here. 

Sora: Me too. 

Jason: Come on! I need to see if my father and sister are okay!

Momo: Jason, we will. Just stay calm. 

They all run to where the chopper crashed at. They all hope that Alpha team, Gerry, Jess, and Nima are still alive. Jason prays for his father and sister to be okay. Sora and his friends summon their monsters back into their cards for now. For they need to try to handle this themselves. 

Here's the final part of Kingdom Hearts: Jurassic Park: The Game: Episode 2: The Cavalry. Looks like the heroes have ran into more trouble along the way. And are learning more about Element Saurus. Now they know that Maleficent has sent it to fight them. And they get a surprise greeting from the Rex again. And Utahraptors. And they witnessed Alpha's chopper going down. To those who played the game knows what happened. Can they find the others before something else happens? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.