Episode 3: The Depths final part

The group runs through the halls, making their way to a door. They can hear the raptors behind them, chasing after them. Gerry and Patrick are the last ones to make it to the door. They both turn around, and see a raptor coming at them. Gerry shuts the door. He looks at it, and sees that it has no lock on it. 

Gerry: There's no lock! Help!

He grabs ahold of the handle. Jess and Jason join him to hold the door back. 

Gerry: Get ready!

Gerry peaks through the window, and sees the raptor looking at him. But then, it sniffs the air, and backs away with the other two. They all run away and disappear out of sight. Everyone takes a breath. 

Gerry: (To Laura) What happened there?

Jason: Yeah, why did they leave?

Laura: That was their fear response. Something about this place scares them. But even if they weren't scared, you looked ready to hold them off. 

Gerry: Thanks, but I'm glad I didn't have to. 

Kai: Is everybody all right?

Sae: Yeah, we're okay.

Sora: Yeah. 

Jess: Are...you okay, Billy?

Everyone looks at him, as he looks down, still upset over what just happened to Oscar. He stands up straight. 

Billy: What the heck do you think?

Everyone looks at him with sad looks on their faces. Patrick and Sam are also upset too over Oscar's death. Now there are only three of them left. 

Laura: What...Oscar did was very brave. When we get back we're going to make sure he is duly recognized for his--

Billy: (Snaps) You think I care about that crap?!

Gerry: Let's just give him some space...

Billy: Five minutes! Just, just give me five minutes and I'll be fine. (Walks at them, and looks at them) I know what you people think of us...a bunch of blue collar grunts, right? Bunch of high school drop outs..we're replaceable. 

Jess: We don't think that! We don't! (To Patrick) Tell him...

Billy: (To Laura) Oscar was worth a thousand of you, and he knew it, and he still died to save your butt! So don't tell me how YOU'RE gonna honor HIM! You don't DESERVE TO--

Patrick: (Grabs him) Stand down, Corporal! 

Gerry: Ok...ok...What can we do?

Billy: Nothing. I said I'll be fine, remember? All I need is...space. 

Billy walks over to a locker. He leans on it. He slams his fist on it. 

Patrick: (Sighs) Sorry about that, everyone.

Sam: Now there's only three of us left, Patrick. And you know what? I got the feeling...that I might be next. 

Patrick: Don't think like that, Sam.

Laura: I know we've got a lot on our minds, but whatever spooked those raptors might be nearby. 

Gerry: Laura's right. I need everyone to be alert while she and I search the room. 

Patrick: Alright. Everyone, stay in here. No one leaves the room. 

Sora: Got it. 

Kairi: Ok. 

Nima: What is that? (Sniffs) Smells like...the jungle...only more rotten.

Everyone looks around, and sees that they're in a boiler room. Jess and Jason look around, and then, they find a hand sticking out of some leaves. Jess screams, getting everyone's attention. Gerry runs to where they are. And they find a body covered in leaves on the floor. 

Gerry: Jess, you and your brother don't want to see this. Nima, Dwayne, could you...?

Dwayne: Yeah, sure. Come with us, kids...try not to look, ok?

They both drag them away from sight of the body. Sora, Gerry, Sae, Dr. Sorkin, Patrick, Sam, Kairi, Jaune, and Goofy look at the body to check it out. Gerry looks at the man, and sees that he's like Billy, Patrick, and Sam. 

Gerry: This guy's dressed a lot like you and your friends, Billy. 

Billy: Does he have a tattoo on his arm? Like ours?

Gerry: (Looks at his arm, and sees the tattoo) Yes...yes he does. 

Billy slams his fist on the locker again. Gerry looks at the body, and looks at the face. His face is covered by the leaves, but he can still see bite marks on his cheeks. And he can also see his eyes. Then, his left eye moves to look at Gerry. Everyone jumps in shock. 

Sae: Oh, my gosh! He's still alive! 

Dr. Sorkin walks over to see. She checks his pulse. 

Laura: His pulse is faint, but it's there. Look for bite marks. 

Sora: Bite marks? (Looks around him) 

Gerry: (Looks, and sees them) Yes, yes. They look just like...

Laura: Just like the ones Nima had, I know. He's alive, but only technically. He's paralyzed, and almost certainly brain dead. This is the venom's final stage. 

Sam then checks through the leaves to get the body. He feels something wet, and reaches for it. He then pulls something. He shows everyone. To their shock, he's holding up an egg, covered in blood. 

Sam: Look what I just found...

Laura: Eggs... It IS a nest! I thought the structure looked like the nest of a cassowary, maybe an emu, but without eggs I couldn't be sure. 

Sam: But doctor...they...the eggs are inside him! 

Laura: If you'd asked me five minutes ago, I'd have told you such behavior didn't exist outside of class Insecta, but now--

Gerry: Laura! He's a human being!

Laura: I'm sorry. You're absolutely right. 

Sam: But what kind of dinosaur would use a human body as part of a nest? 

Sora: Probably using it as food, so the babies will have some food when they hatch. 

Kairi: This is so horrible. 

Billy: What the heck's going on over there? Is he alive or not?

Gerry: He's alive...but in a comatose state...something has laid eggs in his abdomen. 

Billy: (Turns around, shocked) Something WHAT?!

Both Gerry and Laura look at him with sympathy looks. 

Gerry: The...victim is being kept alive by a--

Billy: D-Caf.

Gerry: I'm sorry?

Billy: "The victim" is Daniel Cafaro. Another throwaway grunt. 

Patrick looks at him, and looks at the body. He moves the leaves away from the face, and he looks. Billy is right. It is D-Caf. 

Patrick: Oh! Oh, jeez...It IS D-Caf...

Sam: Dang. So that's what happened to him.

Jaune: What could do this to a man?

Laura: Oh, my gosh...I knew they'd gotten out somehow, but I never thought...

Sam: Wait. What did you say? You know what did this to him?!

Billy: (Looks at her) You knew about this?! YOU KNEW?! (Pushes her, and pulls out a knife) I'LL KILL YOU!

Here's the final part of Kingdom Hearts: Jurassic Park: The Game: Episode 3: The Depths. The group ran into a boiler room, and the raptors got scared off by something. Billy has a little breakdown after Oscar's death. And just then, they find a dead body in the room, which is reveal to be D-Caf, who is still alive, and is being used as a nest. Dr. Sorkin just revealed something that she kept. Billy is now really mad at her. What will happen next? Find out on the next episode. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.