Episode 4: The Survivors final part

They all continue running through the jungle as Dwayne leads them, and with Element Saurus chasing after them. They have been running for 30 minutes. And then, they all come to a lighthouse dock. Dwayne spots the boat that can get them all off the island. They run through the Jurassic Park gate. As they do, they turn around to see if Element Saurus is still coming. They all scatter around the place. It enters the dock, and roars in the air. It glares at the heroes. They all stand ready to fight. They're not gonna use their monsters to fight it yet. 

Sora: Let's take it down, guys!

Riku: Right!

Kai: Let's get him!

They all charge in on it. Jason, Patrick, and Dwayne watch. The heroes take out their weapons, They slash at the dinosaur, and it takes hits all around. 

Sora: Alright, monster dinosaur! You're going down! 

Riku: Got that right! You're yesterday's news!

Kairi: Face it, Dinosaur, you're finished!

Donald: Why don't you go back to where you came from, before you get hurt?

Goofy: Yeah! And same goes for Maleficent!

Element Saurus roars at them, and blows fire at them. They all dodge, and they attack it again. Sora and Kairi jump in, and hit its head hard with their keyblades. Donald and Goofy also jump in, and tag-team. They both hit its left leg hard. Riku jumps up in the air, and slashes at it with his keyblade. It roars in pain, and it falls down. It slowly gets back up, and glares at the heroes. Ruby and her friends all charge with their weapons. They each attack it with theirs. It falls down again, but gets back up. It roars angrily at them. 

Sora: Looks like it's time to end this. 

Kairi: Go for it, Sora!

They all stand together. They glare at the monster while aiming their weapons. It charges at them while roaring. 

Sora: Unity power blast!

They create a power of light, and throw it at the monster. It hits it in the center of its chest as it continues charging. It roars in agony as it takes a big hit. Sparks explode all over its body, and it falls on its side, and explodes. Everyone cheers of their victory. Dwayne and Patrick smile and clap for them. Jason claps too as he cheers. In the castle, Maleficent fumes as she sees this. 

Maleficent: Curses! Doma, get him back into the fight!

Doma: I'm on it! (Takes out a revive card) Element Saurus, you're not done yet. You still need to serve your queen. Make her proud. Revive, and grow! 

She throws the card through the dragon skull, and it enters the world. It lands on the remains, and then it revives him, and it grows 50 feet high. It roars out loud as it glares at the heroes. They all stand back as it looks at them.

Kai: Watch out! 

Sora: Let's call up the monsters, and we'll put this thing down for good! 

All: Right! 

Ruby: (Looks at Jason) Jason, call on your monster too! We could use his help!

Jason: Right!

They all take out their cards, and they hold them up high. The cards all glow, and the monsters all come out of the cards. They all roar, and growls as they glare at Element Saurus. Then, they all glow again, and they grow to its size too. They're now ready for battle.

Sora: Let's do it!

They all jump in the air, and land on their monsters. They all stand ready, and charge in on the monster. It growls, and charges at them too. Harpie Lady comes in, and slashes at Element Saurus. Winged Dragon comes flying down, and it launches a fireball at Element Saurus as it roars.