Episode 3: The Depths part 2

The group continues waiting for the Rex to leave, but she is still eating. They have waited for 35 minutes, but she hasn't moved from the same place as she continues eating the dead dinosaur. 

Sora: (Sighs) I got a feeling that she's gonna give us more trouble. 

Jason: We can't wait anymore. We've gotta get in there. 

Sam: He's right. If we continue waiting right here, we'll be wasting more time. You know that, Patrick. 

Patrick: Yeah, I know. 

Ruby: What is it? 

Patrick: Nothing that matters yet. We'll have to come up with a plan to get to the door without being seen by the Rex. 

Jaune: I got one. 

Yang: What is it?

Jaune: I'll have her chase after me. While she's doing that, you guys head for the door, and I'll run for the door too. 

Nora: No. Jaune, that's a bad idea. You won't be able to outrun that thing before she'll eat you. 

Jaune: Well, we gotta do something. We can't just continue staying here and do nothing. Besides, Jason needs to get back to his family. 

Donald: He's right. Wait. I got it. Jaune, you and I distract her, and the others will go to the door. And when we run around the pen, she'll chase us, and then, we'll run to the door. 

They both nod, and they both slowly walk out of hiding. Everyone watches them as they walk a little to the Rex. Jaune then whistles, getting the Rex's attention. 

Jaune: Hey, over here! Come get us! 

Donald: Yeah! Come on!

They both run. The Rex roars, and chases after them. As she does, the rest of the group run to the door. Sora opens it, and they all run inside. As they do, Sora and Ruby looks back, and they see Jaune and Donald continue running around the pen with the Rex behind them. 

Sora: Guys, we're all in! Come on! Hurry!

Ruby: Run, guys! Run!

Jaune: We're coming!

They both make it around, and then start running for the door. The Rex is still coming at them while roaring. Sora and Ruby run inside as two of their friends are coming. The Rex starts to gain on them. Their friends are shouting at them to hurry. They both keep their eyes at the door, without looking back. They can hear the Rex behind them. Then, they both jump at the door...and make it inside. Goofy slams the door shut, and they all hold the door. She bangs on it, trying to get inside. Then, she stops, and they all hear her roaring outside. She stomps away.

Jaune: (Panting) Whoo!

Donald: Hooray! I guess that worked. 

Yang: (Chuckles) Nice work, vomit-boy.

Jaune: (Looks at her) I told you to stop calling me that. 

Yang: Whatever you say...vomit boy. 

Jaune groans, and everyone chuckles. They then walk down the hallway to get to the tunnels. But as they do, they notice the lights are flicking on and off. They all look around as they walk. And just then, they all hear the sound of Velociraptors. They all stop, and look around. They don't see them anywhere. Patrick spots a door, and slowly walks to it. He peaks through the small window on it, and he sees the tunnel on the other side. Just then, he also spots three of the Velociraptors in the tunnel. He ducks down, making sure that they didn't see him. 

Patrick: Three raptors are out there. Let's go further down here to get ahead of them. 

They all nod, and follow him through the hall. They go further down. Sora and Momo hear something. So does Dwayne. They both turn around, and look down the dark hallway. Suddenly, shiny eyes shine in the darkness. They both gasp as they see it. Dwayne's eyes widen, as he remembers seeing those eyes before with Nima.