Chapter 20- Bonding

4:30AM United Kingdom time and 11:30AM United States time. Maybe those countries should 'unite' together and get some normal times going?! Jet lag is a pain in the butt and I'm well aware that the only way to get used to it is adjust to the normal schedules of the place your located...but I really just wanted to sleep. Stephanie on the other hand, seemed to care less about sleeping needs. She insisted that as soon as soon as we dropped our stuff at the hotel , and Liam and Harry went of to do what Liam and Harry do, that we explore the city.

"Please! I'm begging you Stephanie...this bed looks so nice and...and warm, comfy-"

"The answer is no." Steph interjected. I was seriously close to getting on my knees and groveling. I don't have a problem with exploring, no, I have a problem with jet lag. Sticking my lower lip and batting my eye lashes at her I mentally cross my fingers that she'll let me stay. "It's not going to work." She sighs, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame. I fall to my knees and dramatically grab Stephs leg, looking up at her I try one last to to convince her.

"You cant do this to me! I need my beauty rest!" Steph just angelically smiled at me and shook her head. Tugging her leg out of my grasp she turns in her heel and walks by me. She's taken about three steps before she turns around and adds in just one more piece of lovely news.

"Oh, and you have to change clothes." She quickly smiles then grabs her suitcase and slips into the bathroom. Probably to change out of her own sweats. All the while I just shoot death beams at her door, willing for them to burn down the wood and- never mind. Grumbling to myself I stand and stomp over to my own suitcase. Digging through my it I just kept mumbling a long string of profanities at my best friend. Pawing through numerous strange pairs of lacy underwear I tried not to groan. Yanking out my favorite sweat shirt I pull it on over my red tank-top and then quickly jump into some dark washed flare jeans. Tying a pair of black converse shoes on over my mismatched neon socks, I stand up. You may find this very strange but we were staying in a fairly standard hotel room. It had two queen size beds, a TV, some chairs and a table shoved in the corner, small balcony, and a bathroom. Now the strangeness your thinking right now might be somewhere along the lines of 'but isn't One Direction paying?' and the answer is yes. They are paying, but Liam refused to tell me what was up and it wasn't really like I cared.

I wasn't expecting Steph to be ready shortly after me. Lets be honest, what were the chances of that? The model just kind of stares at me outfit as I stare back. She had chosen converse and dark washed jeans as well, but skinny ones, and thankfully she had thrown on a sweatshirt too, making me no longer a loner. Only difference being hers was one of those "attractive" sweaters. The tight patterned ones that hug your boobs and stomach. It was red. Just for the record. My sweatshirt on the other hand said-

"Really? That one?" I couldn't tell wether she was disappointed or amused by my sweater choice. "Are you rebelling or something?" This time I could tell it was amusement. Her eyes shone with a hint of laughter as she unconsciously smiled.

"Duh!" I say, smiling and rolling my eyes, I pull on my army jacket. "This sweatshirt," pointing at it and pretending to be a cocky jock I continue, "symbolizes both the truth and my opinionated rebellious side." Giving her my smolder look I try for a manly smile. Stephanie just ended up in a laughing heap on the floor.

"That-that's reb-rebelling?!" She choked out between fits of laughter. I kind of just stared at her while she rolled on the floor, hopefully it was clean.

"I could be doing something worse." I say, completely serious. Folding my arms I just stared down at my her. She looked like an idiot, just rolling on the floor and laughing like mad man. I could tell that the lack of sleep was getting to her too, just in a different way.