Chapter 2

As you slowly started opening your eyes you looked around not knowing where you are. You tried to sit up and felt a shock of pain all over your body plus a really bad headache "what... the hell happened... where even am i?" you said with a shaky voice. Suddenly the door opens and a man with long red hair and dark clothing enters

"i see you're awake. I suggest you lie back down and rest" the man said.

"Who are you?" You asked

" Diluc, of Mondstadt. Not interested in idle chit-chat. If you have things you want to get
done, let me know." (Yes i took this from his voice lines)

"Why do i have to let you know?"

"You are in no shape to be moving around. I am willing to lend a hand until you're better" he said. His words gave me butterflies no one has ever done something so nice for me "I'm guessing your the one who saved me" you said blushing out of embarrassment. "Correct. that was very foolish of you to hit a bomb so close"
Your mood changed really fast and you froze and gave him a mean glare "It's not my fault i was tired and didn't see it" you said with a attitude. He smiled faintly while your head was turned so you didn't see it.
"It's probably been a while since you last ate. I'll get you something."

"I'm not hungry" you said then your stomach started rumbling "sure your not" Diluc said before exiting the room.

A few minutes later he came back with some Radish Veggie Soup that you wolfed down you hadn't ate in a while and it tasted like the best thing ever. "Hey Diluc? How come you didn't just take me to Barbara" you said with a full mouth "swallow first then talk that's disgusting" he said. You swallowed the soup and asked again "i did. she did all she could but said that you'll have to heal on your own. I don't know where you live so i just brought you here Angels Share. I can bring you to your home if you tell me where it is" he said politely but sternly "well i don't really have a home" you said nervously "Very well then. You'll stay here. I still have a lot to do at the Guild, how about you take a rest while I go back?" He said as he stood up. "Ok, and thank you... for saving me.." you said nervously. He walk to the door just as he was about to open it he stopped and looked at me from the corner of his eye and said "Don't tell anyone." Then he opened the door and left.

END OF CHAPTER 2