Chapter 10

When you got back home your house looked like it had a coat on it was so dusty. You didn't have a lot of money so your house was small and pretty much empty which is why you didn't want Diluc over, he would have probably given you some money since he was so rich but you didn't want that. You needed to clean so you decided to start with sweeping, you opened the windows and tied a cloth around your nose and mouth to prevent breathing in the dust. There wasn't much to clean so you just needed to sweep, dust off the table, wash the windows, and wash your bed sheets. It sounds like a lot but it isn't. You finished about 2 hours later and you were starting to get hungry so you went to see what you had to eat and of course... it was all rotten. You threw all your food out and check your wallet to see how much money you had, you checked and saw you only have 500 Mora "That's barely enough for a Mushroom Skewer!" you complained, "at least its something" you sighed. You changed your clothes since yours got dirty from cleaning and went off to Good Hunter. "Welcome to Good Hunter. How can I help you?" Sara says as usual, You order a Chicken-Mushroom Skewer to-go it wasn't much and didn't fill you up enough but you had something so you didn't complain to much.

When you got back home it was about 3pm and you were still starving and decided to sleep so it wouldn't bother you. You woke up at about 7pm and you were so hungry your stomach started hurting, "ughhh I need to do some more commissions for the Guild, I really need some mora" you said. "I really miss Diluc" you cried, you grabbed your pillow and hugged it for comfort and fell back asleep.

When you woke up it was already morning so you went to see Katheryne to do some commissions. she gave you a list of what you needed to do: destroy a Ruin Guard, destroy a Hilichurl camp, Fatui is being suspicious, and kill some slimes. "Ruin Guard and the Fatui. I might not be able to see Diluc today then, my hands are gonna be full" you said to yourself. You sighed and left Mondstadt to begin on your dangerous missions.

END OF CHAPTER 10

I should be in school rn