Chapter 19 - Investigation #3 pt. 1

Kaeya heads down towards the gate and walks around a bit. The flower leads him to believe it came from Flora's flower stand so he began there. Kaeya carefully inspects the flowers to see if they resemble the one in the letter. "Hello, Looking for anything specific?" Flora asks politely, "Do you by any chance sell these?" Kaeya takes out the wilted flower and shows Flora "Oh, a cecilia! Yes we do but were out of stock at the moment. We should have more in about 3 days!"

"Who bought the last ones?" Kaeya asks, "Donna did" Flora responds. Kaeya looks up at Donna who looks like she had just seen a ghost. "How long does it take for one to wilt this much?" Kaeya asks looking back down at Flora, "You sure are full of questions, but it takes around 5-7 days, so whoever bought it probably let it die" Flora says with a sad look on her face. "When did you sell out?" Kaeya asks glancing at  Donna to see if her expression changed. It didn't, she was also staring at Kaeya. They made eye contact which caused Donna to jump and quickly look the other way.

"8 days ago" Flora says. She looks up at Kaeya who looks like he was paying attention, "Hey! Did u hear me?" She asks. "Oh my apologies. 8 days correct?" Kaeya responds. Flora looks at Kaeya "Mmhmm, is that all?"
"Yes thank you, this was very useful" Kaeya walks away to inform Y/N that he might have a suspect.

(Don't worry he won't walk in on you and Diluc 😚)

This is rlly short but its all i have time for rn apologies