Chapter 11

You began your journey to the slimes first since that would be the easiest. You defeated the slimes and it didn't take long and there weren't many, the Hilichurls weren't to far from you so you went there next and took them down easily. "Next the Ruin guard... ughh I'm not to excited about this.." you said. The Ruin Guard was about a 2 hour walk, once you got there it took a while to take it down but you did it eventually you got a bit injured during the battle but you were ok. Next was the Fatui, you took down the Fatui before but you were very injured afterwards. It took an hour to get there but once you were there you kept your distance to see what kind of Fatui are there and you see a Electro-Hammer Vanguard, Cyro-Gunner, and a Pyro Agent.

First you try to take down the Pyro Agent since they seem easier then the others, you started attacking with your sword then you use your Elemental attack which lowered its health half way. Just as you were about to finish off the Pyro Agent the Electro Hammer hit you which sent you back flying, you quickly got back up before it could hit you again and went up behind it to attack. You ran circles around the Fatui dodging attacks then attacking them and using your Elemental attack, once you got your Elemental burst you used it and got rid of the Pyro Agent and lowered the Cyro Gunner to half way and Electro Hammer Vanguard almost half way.

Since the Cyro Gunner was almost down you tried to take him down but his freeze gun kept  getting you and you were having trouble getting behind him plus the Hammer guy was in the way so you decided to take down him down first. You used the ice the Gunner was making and mixed it into your Elemental attack to lower the Hammer guy faster, it was working but you got hit a lot from the Gunners ice. You were starting to get weak so you needed to finish them off quick, when you got your Elemental burst again you used it immediately and finished off the Electro-Hammer Vanguard.  Last was the Cyro Gunner, you started by using your Elemental attack which lowered it a lot and you were almost finished! You kept your distance and attacked only when he stopped letting out frost, it worked for the most part but you still got caught in it a few times. Finally you finished him off and you were done, it was a 3 hour walk back to Mondstadt so you decided to rest a bit so you have the energy...

END OF CHAPTER 10

i'm writing so much bc I have nothing to do i hope yall don't mind all the updates, also this is prob the longest chapter its like 470 words or something