• Chapter 01 •

Chapter 01 • Where on the Earth is he ?

After 9 years from prologue.

.

"Why are you starring me like that ?" Mishti asked looking Naina who was giving her all kinds of looks.

" Don't stare them. Make yourself one. " saying so she turned around with the plate in her hand , making Naina face her back.

Mishti closed her eyes and inhaled the aroma of the sweets lying in her plate. It was a big fat plate which had all kinds of sweets in it including chocolates.

" What should I eat first ? Gulab jamun ? Laddu ? Peda ? Jalebi ? Barfi ? Bundi ? Kaju katli ? — " she spoke after all it was the most toughest question more than the multiple choice question of physics that appeared for NEET.

" Naina tell me —" she turned and poked her index finger on her shoulder , who was sitting there begin all grumpy , looking everywhere but her. " What should I have first ? I am so confused , Dr. Solanki. " she asked her with her sweetest voice.

"Fine !" Not getting any response she sighed defeatedly.

" Here. " she passed her , favorite chocolate which made Naina look towards her.

" Have your favourite kaju katlis first. What if I steal your plate after few minutes ? Being your dentist I have to restrict your sweets. " she said accepting chocolate from Mishti and smiled at her.

Mishti rolled her eyeballs twisting her lips from left to right and then again left. She then picked up the Kaju katlis and was about to put it in her mouth —

" Ouch. " She slowly looked around , only to find herself sitting on the chair in her cabin.

" What the hell ? — I was dreaming ?" She muttered rubbing her forehead which banged on the desk. As she was rubbing her eyes fell on the her phone lying on her desk , flashing her the pictures of all kinds of sweets. She sighed heavily.

" Why can't I , even have them in my dreams ? " She looked up at celling and muttered.

" I'll kill Naina for putting such restrictions on my poor sweets." She angrily put off her phone and started checking on one of the reports until she recollected something and swiftly looked up at clock.

" Oh fish !! I have to reach xyz restaurant within 10 min , or else he'll surely turn to Hulk today. " She panickly muttered , arranging her desk and collecting her things. When a knock on the door made her pause.

" Come in. " she mouthed folding her coat.

" Ma'am your tomorrow's schedule. " Saying so the nurse handed her a paper.

" Thank you Aashi. " She had a look on it and said giving her a soft smile.

 " She had a look on it and said giving her a soft smile