• Chapter 06 •

• Chapter 06 • Frienemy !

"Good morning Dr." Receptionist greeted Karan as he entered in the hospital with Abir who had broken his leg this morning and was supported by Karan.

" Good morning ! Is Dr Agarwal here ?" He asked her.

" Yes Sir. " She passed them a smile and replied.

They both walked towards the cabin. As they reached Karan knocked on the door getting no response he knocked again. He dialed the number of respective doctor and Abir was still hanging his hand around him, and was giving him accusing looks. Done with the call he entered inside and made abir sit on bed and waited for the Dr. Soon door opened and both turned towards the door and smiled as naina entered in.

" Abir , how all this happened ?" She asked looking at him. Instead of replying he gave an accusing look to Karan.

" Let me tell you- " and before Karan could complete.

" You. " a girl entered the room , she and Abir both said in unison looking at each other.

" What are you doing here ?" Both said in unison, emphasizing on word you and pointing at each other.

She walked in more closer to him and NaiRan become confused looking at them.

"Stop copying me. " they again said in unison.

" Not me. It's you. "again they said in unison and they just shared whatever look. After few minutes of pause as no one was speaking she started.

" Tum follow the leader khel rahe ho ? "

" Toh mimickery artist ho ?"

" Then Last bencher ? "

" Nahi toh , mujhe copy kyu kar rahe ho?"

Mishti shooted her three iconic questions. Crossing her arms across her chest. And he couldn't do anything but just nod in no to her each questions making faces. Seeing Abir's expressions NaiRan just bursted out laughing. And Abir glared at them.

" And you both , will you please stop laughing." She looked at Karan and continued " First of all your friend is lying on the bed injured. Aur uska dard kam karne ki koshish ki jagah tum hass rahe ho ? " she almost bawled at him completely ignoring Naina who was busy looking down being guilty. That's what she thought but for her surprise she was pressing her lips to keep her laughter to herself which triggered her to shout on her but then some how composed herself and turned towards Abir who was grinning as he got someones back to save him from them.

" And you , don't fly away be on the Earth. " She said to him , lightly pressing his leg to figure out his injury.

NaiRan just tried to suppress their laugh , hearing Mishti and looking at Abir's expression which changed from grin to frown. He just kept staring her not knowing what to say. But came out of trance as she pressed his leg where it was injured and he yelled in pain.

" Is it paining badly? " She asked softly. To which he slightly nodded in yes and mouthed no all confused and then again nodded in no.

She couldn't helped but let a small laugh at his antics and turned towards Karan and Naina. She saw Naina who was staring her without blinking as if she had looked at something of whom she is scared of like ghost or cockroach or something and Karan was standing casually.

"Am I forgetting something ? " Naina thought and rubbed her forehead

" By the way you two know eachother ?" Suddenly Karan blurted out.