• Chapter 13 •

• Chapter 13 • She is cute as well.

" Mishti , don't you think you should get married now ? " Neerja asked as she was doing oil massage on Mishti's head. After Naina & Neil she was her grandchild so before going to her place she decided to spend some time with her.

Mishti stopped reading her novel and placed her index finger on the word she had stopped and looked up at her while she looked down at her raising her eyebrows twice at her.

" I don't think so. " She simply said , sighing and she again started reading her novel taking off her index finger.

" Beta , if one relationship fail's that doesn't mean second one will fail too , like pervious one. " She spoke after a big pause and continued massaging her head while Mishti kept the bookmark in the book and closed it.

She is right.

You can't decide your future , based on one example.

Remember , even scientists had failed attempts of discovering structure of atom.

And did you forget what you had told Abir weeks ago.

If there is even a 1% chance of getting something good in your life, then it should be taken.

Now same goes for you , darling.

" I get you Neer nani. " She spoke after few minutes , as Neerja started braiding her hair.

" Actually , Mishti I know one boy's family. If you want. You know. There's no pressure from my side. " She blabbered and Mishti smiled at her attempt.

" Relax Neer nani. I'll think on it. Okay !? " She looked up at her and she nodded positively smiling at her.

" Good night. " Mishti said smiling after she was done with her braid and stood up leaving her room.

" Good night and sleep. Don't just start thinking about my words now. Tomorrow is Sunday you have full day to overthink. " She spoke placing her hand on her head.

" You know what ? I love you. " She said wrapping her arms across her shoulders from behind.

" I love you too , meri bachhi. " She lightly patted her hands which were resting on her. And then walked towards guest room while Mishti jumped on her bed.

After returning from Dehradun , Abir told his parents that he was ready to get settled down and they were just too happy as he thought giving it a chance

After returning from Dehradun , Abir told his parents that he was ready to get settled down and they were just too happy as he thought giving it a chance. Ragini then told him that after NaiRan's wedding they would visit girl's house which she had chosen for him. He sighed listening to her as he expected it.

And today was the day they were going to girl's place. But he was kept in suspense , neither he had seen her photograph nor he knew her name. He had asked his mother but she simply waved it off as if she didn't listen to his words at all. His thoughts came to hault as their car stopped accelerating.