• Chapter 11 •

• Chapter 11 • Are you ignoring me ?

" Naina , where is Mishti ? "Shaardha asked seeing her walking all alone with phone in her hand.

" That weird girl is busy cursing herself. " She muttered but was clearly audible to Abir and Neil as she just reached till their chairs.

" She has headache and told me to send her breakfast in the room. " she cleared her throat and said , looking at Neil and Abir's expressions indicating her that they heard her.

" Headache !? You sit I'll check and come. " Shaardha said and was about to get up but Ragini told her to sit and she herself will go , later both walked towards her room with breakfast.

What happened to her?

Why is she cursing herself ?

She says I am oddball now she herself is behaving like one.

Yesterday she was all okay.

Did someone say something to her ?

Shall , I go and check on her ?

But why the hell I am worried about her ?

It will be good if I mind my own business rather than pondering over it.

" Guys I'll just get some fresh air , y'all carry on." Abir said as he finished having his breakfast. In response he got a small nod from them.

He put his hands in his pockets and kept walking on the cool roads. As he was viewing his surroundings his eyes fell on the pathway. Curiously he walked through it with a soft smile playing on his lips as he recalled his first meet with Mishti. As he kept walking , rather than straight path it turned out to be an uphill.

After 30 - 40 minutes he almost reached end of the path which ended to be peak of a mountain. He was astonished by his view. He spread his arms , closing his eyes and inhaled deeply , feeling the cold breeze on his body. Slowly opening his eyes , he settled down on one of the rock. He quickly removed his phone and clicked few pictures of the view. He then busied himself drowing in the nature's beauty.

" Hey , buddy ! Long time no see right ?" Someone said with soft voice , breaking his trance.

He felt that voice familiar so he immediately turned around to see the owner of the voice but he could only see the legs stretched out of that person. As there was a rock between him and her. He tilted his head to look at the person but failed. So he stood up and rested both his hands on the rock which was between them and bend down to see who was there on the other side.

" Angry Chorni !" He muttered.

" Are you stalking me ?" He asked squinting at her. She got startled with sudden voice and looked around but couldn't find anyone.

Am I hallucinating or something ?

How can Ajeeb Rajvansh be here ?

They all might have left for the temple long back.

She thought to herself and again looked at the mini tree with whom she was talking minutes ago.

" Hey , here. " He waved at her , so that she could locate him.

Why am I hearing his voice when he himself isn't present here ?

I gotta check my ears , there's something wrong with them.