3

A/N: Tribute_Unicorn helped me with this chapter, bunches of love to her, and go check out her account!

~The main character's dresses are always one color... Always. No other color, there is no other color of fabric that you can use for your dresses. None. Zero. Zilch.

~The main character always has this weird fetish that the prince loooooooves.

~If it's a Maxerica fanfic. There is smut in the 3 to 6th chapter. Always.

~Their... Sexual encounters aren't awkward like they should be...

~Smut scene unfolds... Comments:
OMG THIS IS SO HOT I CANT EVEN
JUST MAKE MAXERICA BABIES ALREADY
omgeeee I want to be America rn soooooo much

~This is kinda irrelevant but when people spell "minutes", "minuets".

~when they drink champagne and other alcoholic beverages... Wait... Isn't America like... 17?! #drinkingunderage

~When people spell "Marlee", "Marley".

~ When Maxon kisses America, it's never a kiss, it's a "peck". Like what are you birds or something? Ravenmerica and Prince Sparrow eh?

~Overuse of exclamation points... Please refer to this passage:
He kissed me! A lot! Then we lay down on the bed without breaking the kiss! He took off my dress! I took off his-
STOP. just stop.

~ Incorrect quotations. "You are my sweet love Maxon whispered into my ear.

Maxon- I just love you so much! Exclaimed America-

No.

~Okay, now heading over to the smaller collection of stories about if Maxon chose Kriss. They always end up going to one of america's concerts, leave, and America gets into a car crash and she gets only a 30% chance of living. Cliché much? Tbh I think Maxon would've had a fine life without America. But don't get me wrong, I'm Maxerica all the way. The ship has set. The ship has sailed.

~Maxon has a 29372 pack of abs apparently. Wow Mer, way to go marrying a body builder.

~Um... So do we need to talk about the "Celeste coming back as a ghost" Fanfictions....

~They kiss 12344594920183736164919104 times in "a kiss that never breaks" in a TWO PAGE CHAPTER. Okay... Now I'm just confused.

~Georgia is never heard of anymore even though she was like- one of America's best friend