9

OMG SENPAIS!!!! WE ARE AT 300+ READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **insert scream here** so... In honor of us reaching a milestone, we will either be making a new chapter that has sort of a mashup of all the cliché stuff that is in here (minus the terrible spelling) or we might just make a new story. We don't know yet... Anyway, enjoy this chapter!
~Bebe and Tribute_Unicorn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~WHAT. WHY. WOULD. YOU- no no that is not professional or allowed okay this is not allowed:

And with one final stare, I drifted away down the stairs and came crying into my room.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I woke up the next morning-

NO YOU NOT USE EMOJIS FOR SPACERS NO AT LEAST USE DASHES OMFG.

~Dad is their hero but then he dies towards the end of the selection like America's dad did.

~*goes on roof on their second date*

~I just saw a girl in this Fanfiction called "Lysandra" wait what how do you even pronounce that

~In fanfics that are of America and Maxon's son/daughter's selection, they always have to kill off one of the selected that they loved the most. Sigh... It's gotten cliché ya know?

~The prince is allowed to wear sweatpants around the castle and the selected apparently.

~There is legitimately no punctuation or wrong punctuation. Such as...
I walked into the room and saw Prince Dylan was looking at me and he winked at me hi he said and I said hi back flirtatiously omg Celia Marin said Prince Dylan is mine so don't u dare go near him she said no I-
Please. Go back to first grade and do us all a favor.

~Pancakes are the only known breakfast food to mankind.

~ "He whispered sweet nothings into my ear" Um teach me how to do this because idek how.

~"Mom I don't want to hold my own selection why do I have to do this?" EVERY TIME.

~Spends first chapter coinciding on EVERYTHING from their childhood.

~The main character literally describes her whole outfit for like, 1294847201849 pages. Omfg just stop.

"I brushed back my perfect red orange hair and looked in the mirror. I had a glittering Aqua gown with lavender lace and jewels dancing up my right shoulder. The gown flowed out perfectly, hugging my hips and swishing against the floor, even in my tall two inch purple heels. Around the hips was a silver sash, glittering against the light. More jewels flowed down the skirt. Silver Sparkles hid the hem. The bottom part was ombré, gradually going from a baby sky blue to the Aqua with the rest. I wore a golden charm bracelet around my left wrist with charms of dogs and purses, and on the other 12 silver bangles. Large chandelier earrings with a feather coming out were in my ears, and a silver locket was locked around my neck. My hair sat up in a perfect bun with two curled pieces of hair hanging down. My skin was so beautifully porcelain white, and my sparkling green eyes had a light aqua eyeshadow crowing them.

Wait for it....

"Ew I thought, I'm so ugly, I probably won't last long in the selection. Why does the prince like me anyways?" I whispered out loud.

~Maxon becomes soooooooooooo self conscious or has completely no filter at all about his body during the smut scenes.

~Marlee is pregnant the same time America is... And they're born at the same time too... What is this?!

~Please tell me if you notice something that is similar in these sentences from random fanfics:
I can't believe I am the queen of Illéa and married to Maxon.
"I-I can't believe it!" I said to Maxon. "I'm queen!"
I still couldn't believe Maxon chose me, out of all the other people he could've chosen.
-------------
Idk, am I sensing a cliché part... Or nah?

~the main character always sneaks up on her parents and listens to them talk about the plans and find something evil going on.