Motivation

Jessica's P.O.V.

"So your telling me that your Aunt Justine is married to a white guy and your parents don't have a problem with him but your mom still has a problem with me. I don't understand." Danny said. He was lying on the bed face up and was I crawling under the bed sheets.

"Yes but its a little more complicated than that. I'm actually really glad she is here. I feel like she is more of a mom than my own actually mom."

"I'm just glad she didn't freak out when she saw me in your bed. I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to shit myself when she walked in."

I looked over and rolled my eyes at him.

"She is like the black sheep of our family. When I was too young to stay at home by myself, my parents would send me over to her house, when she lived in town. Later on she started traveling with Uncle Henry. I didn't even know she was married until about 3 years ago and she stopped by with her fiance. My mom didn't even want to go to her own sister's wedding and neither did the rest of mom side of the family."

I know I didn't have to tell danny why we didn't go to the wedding. I'm sure he could figure it.

"Damn what's their problem?"

"They have always been like that but my Aunty rose above it I guess. She is so strong. I can hope I'm like her when I grow up."

Danny joined me under the covers.
"Don't worry princess, your already are strong." He rolled on top of me taking me by surprise. He kissed me lightly on my neck sucking hard on the same spot. It almost hurt but it felt so good. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled closer. He stopped kissing my neck and stared me in the eye. I just looked back and then he started taking off my shirt. He took his time too and my heart was racing. He threw my shirt to the side and then he took off bra.He ran his hand over my nipple and I couldn't help but moan really load.

"Shhhh" he whispered "Stay quiet baby."

I could feel his cock harden on my left leg. He leaned down and took my left nipple in his mouth and bit on it.

"Danny that hurts" I whispered

He licks it to sooth the pain. "Does that feel better?"
"Yes suck on it more." I begged him
"How about I suck on something else" He stared moving down my body and pulled down my night pants and panties. My pussy was practically leaking by this point. I was embarrassed and I attempted to close my legs but Danny wasn't having it.

He looked up at me forcing me to open my legs back up wider "Jessica baby don't deny me. Your only going to make things worse for the both of us."

I open my legs and he buried his head in my pussy sucking hard on her. "Danny its too much" I was so close and he just started.

He moaned in my pussy and the vibrations took me over the edge. I came. Hard. My eyes rolled back and my back arched. He sat up and he kissed on my lips hard. I tried to turn my head because I didn't want to taste my self, but he held me tight.

"Don't worry princess you taste so good and that's why I'm always coming back for more."