Let's Get Physical

Thursday

Danny's P.O.V

Me and Jessica still had that project to work on, so Thursday after school I was driving us from school to my house so we could work on it. Jessica was going to stay over for the night because her parents business trip had been extended due to the shut downs over here and the bad weather where ever they were.

I still haven't met them but I would like to because I'm very serious about Jessica. I'm not gonna lie, the day I do meet them I'm gonna be nervous as shit but she is definitely worth it.

Since yesterday afternoon, I have been making sure everything in the house looks good and I asked the maids to set up Jessica's room up all girly and shit cuz I want her to be comfortable.

My mom kept checking to see if I have a fever because she said "I have never seen you like this Daniel."

Flashback

Wednesday Afternoon.

"Maria did you put some towels where Jessica can find them? And what about those lady products Sonya?"

Maria, our head maid, stands up and gives me a funny look

She said "Daniel if you insist on rushing us to get her those things then you can go to the store and pick them up yourself."

" Never mind just take as much time as need ladies." I say rushing out of there because the last thing I wanted to do was to be in a lady product aisle in Walmart struggling.

As I left out the room I heard my mom calling my name. My mom is one of those mom's who is about business. Its just been me and her for as long as I can remember. She doesn't say much but when she does it's meant to be heard. She and I have the same color brown eyes but her hair is short and blonde. My mom works as a Judge at this town 's city hall.

"What's up mom?"

"I'm worried your not feeling well. You have been running all around this house trying to clean up and giving Maria a headache. What's going on with you?"

"Jessica is staying over the night tomorrow."

"Oh the famous Jessica. It's about time you brought her over her."

"Well she came over before but only for a couple of hours. Anyway, I want you to meet her. She really pretty, she's smart, she plays softball for our school and-

"Ok slow down there, breathe son breathe. I know all of this already remember?" Every time we have a conversation it's about her. So do you honestly like her for who she is?". That's very important in a relationship"

"Hell yea. She is everything to me and I only meet her a couple weeks ago."

"Language Daniel" she says giving me that mom look. "Well do you like her more than Lauren?"

"Whose Lauren?" I sit and think of that very familiar name , until it all comes back to me. My ex. We had been together for a year and she was cheating on me the whole time with one of my good friends. I fucking hate that bitch. She was everything to me and she knew it. I bought her whatever she wanted, took her wherever she wanted to go and was there for her whenever she needed anything just to find out she slept with Michael and then got pregnant.

"Why did you even bring her up. Don't try to compare Jessica to her. You don't even know Jessica. She is the exact opposite of Lauren."

"Well I believe you kid. Calm down. I don't like to see you when your down and Lauren had you like that all the time."

"This one is different. You'll see."

"Ok"

End Flashback