End If I Ever Fall In Love Again

Daniel's P.O.V

Since our homecoming had an early ending. The squad decided to have dinner at one of the local dinners.  I really wasn't trying to go but  Tiff and Jess still seemed a little scared. Especially Tiff. When we got there we were seated and everyone ordered. I don't know why but me and Jess always end up sharing. So we decided to get a burger and some fries.

Everyone was pretty quiet. I felt like the evening had been reunied. Plus the girls curfew was quickly approaching...

After everyone ate we dropped the girls back off at Tiff's place, but I had no idea, my nite was just beggining.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About 2 minutes after I got home I received a text from Jess saying come over.

I didn't have to be told twice. I went upstairs and changed out of my suit. I swear, the whole in night it felt like I was wearing a strait jacket. I threw on some  basketball shorts and white short sleeve t shirt, socks and black Nike's. I grabbed a black hat and left. Just as I was turning the door knob to exit the house I heard a voice call out.

"Daniel, mijo where are you going at this hour?"

"Oh I'm just going to see a friend"

"Well tell Jessica I said hello. And don't be out for too long, it's already really late mijo."

I swear my mom and Maria can read my mind.

She approaches me and gives me a hug and then closes the door behind me as I leave.

______________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

I had just put my scarf on my head, when Danny slipped into my room. My bathroom door was open and I had left the window ajar so he could get in. He joined me in the bathroom wrapping his cold arms around my waist.

"Wow you got here pretty quick." I said eyeing through the mirror since we both were facing it.

"I would have been here faster but Maria kinda held me up...can I ask you a question?" His head leaning in the crook of my shoulder, his lips kissing down my neck. His voice sounded muffled because of itd. His hair was unruley compared to how it looked for the dance a couple hours ago and I have to say I like it a lot better this way.

"What's up bae?"

"No offence but why do you always wear this scarf." He pulled at it as he spoke. "Why don't you just sleep with your hair down. I like it better that way."

"I'm sorry to break it to you Danny but if you haven't notice I'm black."

He laughed "I know but I still don't understand why you have to wear it. Let it down for me...just for tonight" He pulled the scarf completely off

"I have to wear it so my hair won't frizz up. My will be standing straight up on my head tomorrow and it will be all your fault." I said playfully.

He grabbed my hand and led me out the bathroom and we layed across my bed. I rolled on top of him my head lying on his chest. His hands were cupping my butt and I didn't mind. I loved his touch.

"I feel like our nite was ruined." He said quietly

"Well it was ok. As long as I'm with you nothing really matters."

He rolled over and now I was on the bottom. He leaned down to kiss me but I turned my cheek. I hard my doorknob jiggle so I pushed him off my and quickly made my way to the door before anyone could barge in.

To be continued