In The Morning

Jessica's P.O.V.

Friday morning

I woke up to Danny singing along with the song that playing from my iPhone off my iHome dock.

It was the song "In the Morning" by J.Cole featuring Drake and Danny was singing the chorus.

"Can I Get It In The Morning?,

"Can I Get It In The Morning?,"

The Sun Rising As You Moaning."

Danny has a Horrible singing voice. It sounded like a whale was dying up in here.

"Danny shut up. You sound like a dying whale." I rolled over trying to get comfortable. I wanted to get a couple more minutes of sleep before we meet with Thomas and Tiff for the dress/suit, shopping/fitting. Before we head to the store, we are going out for breakfast at this little restaurant called "The Crave". We all decided not to go to school today because this could take a while.

I feel him lay on top of me. He pulled the cover down an whispered in my ear, "That's not what you said last night Sleeping Beauty."

Then I remembered exactly what he was talking about. I'm so glad that my skin shade didn't allow my blush to show.

"I know you liked it Princess. We can have a round 2 if you want." He says. He leans down to kiss me but I turned my head in fear of my awful morning breath. I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I hear Danny groan from the bed. "Baby Come Back. You can blame it all on me" I hear him sing

Ignoring him, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put some lotion on my skin and then unbraided my hair. I walked back in the room and I grabbed my flat iron. I noticedthat Danny left out the room. I turned the song on my iHome Dock to "Show Me" by Kid Ink and Chris Brown because I love this song right now.

I went back in the bathroom and straightened my hair and then used a sock for my bun so it would be perfect. I left my bangs out so I styled those with the flat iron. I put on my pearl stud earrings.

I went back in the room to get dressed. I put on some nude colored tights that I brought because its too cold to go anywhere bare legged.I grabbed my turquoise body con skirt that reached mid thigh and put it on. It was a present from Tiff from last year's Christmas haul. I put on my white peplum top I bought from the Forever 21. Then I slipped on my white sparkly flat with bows on the top of them that I purchased from Dillard's during the summer.

Now that I was dressed, I went to go find Danny. We had less than 20 mins to meet Tiff and Thomas at the restaurant and it takes about 25 mins to get there. I hate being late. I don't know why I just do so we need to hurry up and leave.

I left out of my room and went to Danny's room. I walked in and found him in the closet. He was wearing a pair on khaki skinny pants, gray Sperry boat shoes, and he was buttoning up a collared white and gray plaid Polo button down. His back was to me so I walked up quietly behind him and ran my fingers down his back. He turned to me and smiled.

"You look beautiful Jess." He says eyeing me. I can tell he likes this outfit because he was eyeballing me like a piece of meet.

"I try." I say a laughing a little bit.

"But you don't have to. It's effortless."

He leaned down and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned. His hands found there way to my waist and he pulled closer to him..

Danny was distracting me from the real reason why I came in here in the first place. I turned my head to the side so I could breathe and regain my composure.

"Danny" I say looking up at him "We need to get ready to leave."

"Oh yea...." he says, but I knew he wasn't really paying attention to me. His mind was on something else.

"I'm serious Danny we need to leave the house in about 5 mins or we're gonna be really late getting to the restaurant."

"Alright alright but before we go can I get another kiss?"

"No Danny. I need to get my jacket and scarf. I'll meet you downstairs."

I went back in my room and grabbed my long peacoat jacket. It was a nude color and my scarf was black. I put them on and grabbed my black clutch and went down stairs.

Danny was waiting for me along with Maria.

"Buenos Dias, Jessica. Danny tells me to are going out for the day. I hope you all have fun."

"Thank you Maria." She pulls me into a hug before I walk out the door following Danny.

She whispers in my ear,"Don't let that crazy boy drive you up the wall."

I laugh and say "Yes Ma'am, Bye Ms. Maria..

__________________________

We made it to the restaurant. When we walked in we saw that Thomas and Tiff were seated in a booth already and we made our way over to them.

"Good morning" Danny said.

I slid in the booth first so I could sit in front of Tiffany.

"Good morning", They replied at the same time.

Tiff started going over our plan for day.

"Ok let's get down to business. Me and Jess are going to hit up this boutique in the mall. After we figure out which dresses we are going to get we need you boys to be around so we can give you the bags because we are going to the nail salon after we finished at the boutique. After we get our nails done we have to stop by Dillard's or Macy's to find shoes. Then we will meet back up with you guys to go home."

"Ok but what about getting our hair done? Do you wanna go tomorrow?"

I ask

"Definitely because the last thing I want to do is show up to Homecoming with a bad case of bed head."

The waitress came by and we ordered our drinks and meals. Danny and I decided to share because this restaurant always gave you way too much food. We ordered pancakes and a parfait that had strawberries, yogurt, and granola.

As I chatted with Tiff some more Danny placed his hand on my thigh underneath the table. Thank God I wore those tights because they are Danny-proof. I put my hand on his because I already knew what he was up to.

Eventually our food came out and we ate. I got full pretty fast even though I did not eat a lot.

Once we were done Thomas and Danny went to check out and Tiff and I headed outside.

"Omg Tiff you look so pretty." this was the first time I got a chance to look at what she was wearing. She had on black skinny pants with a white colored shirt underneath her sparkly copper colored blazer. She had on some cute ankle boots that were white .had copper stripes that looked sparkly on the sides. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail showing off her hoop earrings. She looked super chick.

"Thanks girly. Anyways, you and Danny look so cute together. You guys are like a match made in heaven. Lol you should see the way your face lights up when he is in your presence, doll."

"Whatever Tiff, your making me sound thirsty and I am not. "

"Well I know that. Look What I said isn't a bad thing. This is the happiest I have seen you in a long time and I have know for 4 years. Listen I know your getting comfortable with him and I'm glad but you have s tendency to push people away when they get close to you. Don't do that with him. "

"Well I wasn't planning on it. I really like Danny. Its like he is a piece of me I didn't even know I was missing."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry its short. Hopefully i will get a chance to update tomorrow. Sorry for any errors