Maybe Girlfriend

"I can't get kiss?" Danny asks pouting

"Danny we just barely met. I mean I you like but we are moving way too fast." I tell him honestly.

"Jess I know exactly what kind of girl I like and it's you. I have not been in a relationship for almost a year because I got hurt pretty bad, but for some reason your a chance I definitely wanna take." He confesses staring me in my eyes.

"Well how about we just take things slow like we get to know each other first?"

"I don't want to but I really like you so of course...but if anyone ask your mine."

"Possessive much?"

"No I just know what I want." he says winking at making me blush.

"Well I know what I want....my breakfast...now move outta my way so I can eat." I say grumpily

Me and Danny ended up sharing MY breakfast and I headed up stairs to take a shower and get dressed. I told Danny that he was welcomed to freshen up in one of the other 4 bathrooms and towels and rags were in the closets of each bathroom.

Once I made it to my room I went into my closet to decide what I wanted to wear. I ended up choosing some dark wash skinny pants,my gray vans with black shoe laces and a black hoodie from Victoria Secret because the weather was still funny even after the storm. I went in my under wear drawer and pulled out some white lace matching undies and laid my belongings on my bed.

After I showered I threw my robe on and focused on trying to tame my hair. I undid the braid I had it in and put it into a pony which looked super full because my hair was wavy. I put on my gray skinny head band so my edges would not be flying all over the place.

I walked out of my bathroom and into my bedroom to see a very shirtless Danny laying on my bed. As much as I didn't want to rush into a relationship looking at his perfect body made me wanna reconsider.

"Danny your gonna have to find another spot because I gotta change."

"What if I promise not to look?" and he looks around the room and then finally in front of himself at the items on the bed which were my clothes, not to mention my UNDERWEAR.

He picks up my bra and twirls it around his finger by one of the strap. We make eye contact and he raises his eyebrow at me

"Danny" I say reaching forward "give me that or else-"

"Or else what?" he says cutting me off. "You can't beat me up" . He say teasing me.

"You know what your right" I say easing my self on the bed like tiger crawling towards him.

"But maybe if you can find it in the kindness of your heart " I say straddling him,moving in closer and closer in his personal space, "you would be nice enough" I can feel him growing hard underneath me with each word I say. I got him right where I want him. "to give it back " Against his lips. At the same time I had got a hold of my bra. I grabbed the rest of my clothes and quickly dashed into the my bathroom and locked the door because I could hear Danny coming right behind me.