𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

1 day before swap,

The delicious taste of food by mother made him smile in ecstasy. Mother is the most loving creature God has made. He loved his mother a lot. Come Haruto let's eat the pizza, his mother called him with the most delicate smile.

Haruto moved closer to her as she kept calling his name, gradually her voice growing darker and darker and louder than before. At a time it turned into yelling, difficult to differentiate between his mother and his hyung's voice.

"Haruto, wake up!"Jihoon yelled in his ears. Lost in dreams, who was Haruto going to listen to. A splash of water was all that could do. But no, all the normals weren't Jihoon's style. Instead he slid his hand under Haruto's neck strangling his Adam's apple with his well built muscles.

"Hyung," Haruto hit his arm coughing, "leave me before my death." With a victorious smirk, Jihoon got off from him, throwing his favourite shin chan plushie on his face. "Sprog."

Rashita was lost in her chocolate land swimming in the pool of chocolate with choco chips. Suddenly her face felt suffocating as if she had begun to drown in water. With a jerk she pulled her face out and opened her eyes to look at the most beautiful mess in the mirror with toothpaste bubbles over the silk wavy hair.

"아이 쉬 진자 (Ah seriously!)", she sighed as the reality hit her. Practically dragged her out of her daydream. Splashing the water on her face, she turned the shower to freshen her up, too immersed in the dream to realise her clothes were still on and her body was directly under the shower. "What the bloody morning fuckery is this!", Rashita cursed her own self for her early morning idiotic play.

Later that morning, she ran faster almost to the speed of Usian Bolt, if not more. Her sneakers made a squeaky sound everytime she paused to turn her directions. As she was a tardy person, reaching to the nearest time was the least expected from her.

She kept running till she got near the lecture hall. But seventy out of a hundred times, luck goes against us unless we are exceptionally God's favourite child. Unfortunately she was not.

The professor, like any thriller movie, stepped upstairs slowly towards her direction. Occasionally getting disbalanced, almost hitting every other pillar, she sprinted inside the lecture hall.

"Professor is out there", Rashita indicated towards the door. There was chaos, the students jumped to their seats while some vamoosed before being caught. Rashita searched for a seat but couldn't get any except the very first row which had three seats empty. Carrying a very bad luck today, she mentally consoled herself taking the only available seat.

Unaware, Rashita took the seat sliding to the third one. As said earlier, she wasn't God's favourite child and so was with her luck which ended up with the only person she'd least opt to stay.

He ran and sat next to her and she stared at him with a disgusted look, "you again." Haruto in return scoffed at her surprised look. The ever cold, he was Watanabe Haruto, someone who didn't give a tinker's damn about his surroundings.

But somewhere, he was not as annoyed with Rashita as he usually would with other girls. Probably the nature of useless fangirling had at least not affected her. He quietly put his head down on the table almost in condition to take a nap. Rashita stared at him as the professor entered and started the lecture.

Time to time she glanced at the sleeping beauty next to her wondering what a pity he was. "The last question before we end this session. The boy with sleepyhead! Explain the brute force attack", the professor asked Haruto.

Dead call on the first day.

Mentally dancing, Rashita smirked at Haruto. Of course from someone, who slept throughout the class, we were expecting the answer.

"It is a trial-and-error method to find out the right password or PIN. Hackers repetitively try all the combinations of credentials. In many cases, brute force attacks are automated where the software automatically works to login with credentials", he answered to the question sending everyone in a deep shock. It was totally unexpected from a boy who did nothing but sleep.

"Ways of prevention. Can you answer?", the professor turned his gaze to Rashita. A little hesitant but she was an extraordinary student with quite a good understanding level.

"There are basically three ways to prevent brute force attacks. The first is by setting password length. Second, by increasing the complexity and third, limiting the number of trials. It lessens the risk."

The two smart kids impressed the professor, making him smile in assurance. The professor walked out when all the students hooted for him but Haruto doesn't care about it does he. He went back into his slumber again.

"Move aside. I need fresh air", Rashita demanded from Haruto as he blocked her way. He sat straight back indicating the way, "go on."

Not a little space, she had no idea how he was expecting her to move when his mountain-like tall legs blocked her way. Her eyes squinted in annoyance and she kicked his leg.

"Do I look like a superwoman who will form a fist and fly? Give me space to move." Stubborn Haruto's brain played mischief to which he smirked, "stride over my legs and go." Little did he expect a reply from her that would leave all in shock.

"Don't tell me later I didn't warn you", she replied with a scornful smirk.

In a moment, she threw her bag to the other side and unexpectedly leaned closer to him. The two stared at each other arguing through the stare fight. Hands blocking both his sides, Haruto couldn't get his eyes off her while Rashita examined his face from top to bottom in one blink. Meanwhile, she strode one leg over both of his, successfully dragging another through the table to the other side. Although Haruto put on a straight face throughout, he couldn't deny the fact his heart skipped a beat and he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

Succeeding in the attempt, Rashita scoffed as she brushed the invisible dust off her jeans. The bold attempt left everyone popping eyes feeling flabbergasted.

Well that was the queen we were going to stan.

Maybe.

Above mentioned answers are not mine. Credit to the rightful owner.