𝚂𝚒𝚡

The interaction hour was smooth. Although it was a mystery, a mythical one, the two girls were still trying to configure the pieces. Until her organs started to work in incoordination.

"Jane- my heart rate. It seems to be pounding suddenly", Rashita clenched her chest as palpitation seemed to increase. Perplexed, Janet tried to understand what was happening when tears started to fall from Rashita's eyes.

No why am I crying in midst of all this?, she reacted to the unusual response of her body. The tears weren't hers but fell from her eyes. The pain wasn't hers, but her heart raced faster. But this wasn't like any love scene. No. It could be a serious health issue.

"Clench this and respire deeply", a tall figure bent down folding the exercise ball in her left hand. And it worked, her pulses were back to normal, palpitation lessened.  Her lips pressed into a thin line, the sides curling up a little while her eyes were still adjusting to open brightly. "Thank you sunbaenim", she politely thanked but a little hesitant to address the stranger. 

The latter chuckled at her awkward addressing making Rashita blush at his smile. He touched her forearm softly trying to make sure of something she couldn't understand. "Take care of your wounds", he caressed it affectionately and stood up to walk back to his table. Rashita couldn't help but stare at his back and check out his tall figure emitting soft and happy aura.

"He is our sunbae? But I saw him coming out of your LH few moments back", Janet questioned gaining Rashita's attention immediately. Her eyes were out of stalks and the eyelids kept blinking as she stared at Janet dumbfounded. "Couldn't you speak this shit earlier!", she shouted, in slightly higher than normal but still low pitch. 

"No baby, watching you getting embarrassed is whole other level of pleasure to me", Janet winked at her putting her chin on her palm. Annoyed as she was, Rashita grit her teeth at Janet's wink. Cringed.

Pushing the chair behind, she stood up, her sneakers squeaking on the marble flooring. Carefully her hands pushed the camel colour long coat and her fingers curled around the sides of her waist. Clearly her face manifested, the look of chasing the person sitting across her. 

"Come let me show you the pleasure of pain", Rahita shifted from her place, increasing her speed per second till she was running from walking, precisely chasing. 

At the Dorm

Haruto sat on his bed relaxing his body that suffered the pain few minutes ago. It was still confusing for him to understand what his body was suddenly reacting to. He was spinning the web of thoughts in his brain when suddenly the bell rang. He went to open the door. 

A slightly taller and slim figure slipped inside pushing the door closed. Silence in the room and the closeness between two figures caused his breathing audible near her ears. And the average height body turned to meet his face a little nearer. Her hooded blue eyes widened at the distance.

"Geez why are you so close", she immediately pushed him away. A tint of blush was however visible on her face but awkwardness still occupied the room.

"Why did you sneak inside boys dorm like a thief in the first place", Haruto messed his hair dragging his feet towards his initial place.

The low heels clancked as she walked towards the chair. Her legs, perfectly slim and long, crossed over one other, her midi getting a little higher than knees as she sat. "Duh whatever", she rolled her eyes.

"What business do you have here now?", cold and tired he asked her as an obligation that it was for him.

"Woah. Look at this punk being arrogant towards his noona", Lisa faced him. Noona didn't suit his ears neither did they for his tongue. They sounded cliché just as the other word, oppa did.

"Not when you are barely three months older than me 'Noona' ", the sarcastic Haruto, with his famous MOOD, exclaimed air quoting that unsuitable word for his ears.

And here I was asked to protect him. Isn't the case just opposite?

"Why don't you show this side to the girls? Always make me the bad figure", Lisa scoffed at his reply expressing some of her true feelings.

Briefly he looked at her with sleepy eyes, not caring much about the conversation neither thinking over his words. But he made sure to spat facts about himself nonetheless. "I don't wanna ruin my boyfriend material personality."

Lisa's jaws dropped at his words as they surprised her in a sarcastic way. Scornful look seemed to be the only reachable and suitable expression as a reply given to the condition of her. "Look at the audacity of this man!"

"Doyoung asked me to hand this painkiller to you", she threw the medicine to Haruto, "He said he found the reason of global warming which was nonsensical but whatever."

"With a wink?" He asked. She was dumb, smart she looked but dumb in understanding what it meant. And unfortunately stuck between two people, she made fun out of her by her own words. She nodded and Haruto burst into laugh hearing what she conveyed.

He was flirting with you.

Later, Haruto went to see her off making her escape from the boys dorm. He called for a cab to send her to her home and waited till she left.

The spring was at peak and so was the blossoming. Fragrance mixed in the air with birth, awakening, and love at maximum. Breeze took fragrance with it and touched the young boy's skin and tickled in his nose. Her figure was all his eyes needed to know his heart was longing to fill the empty space in the corner.

In the spring, her appearance in his life was like a bliss, mesmerizing and entrancing. A new chapter of the lives unfolded only for them not realising how they were going to be one's all and their own trouble. A Trouble Machine.