𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The hairs danced in the spring breeze and the long laboratory coat waved to compliment her slim body. Among all the greys, she looked serene. Far enough to touch but her presence had knocked into his world and all he could see was a canvas full of bright colours. 

Confused, Haruto took his eyes off of her and within a blink of eye, the girl was gone. Yet she left a long lasting impact on his mind. Disappointed, the boy returned back to his dorm,  determined still to find her someday. And destiny intervened but in more than one person's life.

"Haruto you have to believe me", Junkyu followed the boy trying to explain him, "she was behaving as weird as you did yesterday. Even the area of pain." But the boy seemed ignorant. He stopped at his track and turned to look at his elder with a look of disbelief. 

"Hyung," he voiced," are we living in a magical land? These fantasies belong to book. You are reading too many fanfictions nowadays." And the reply from this boy left Junkyu's jaws dropped. They quietly headed to a random cafe.

Screams and shouts filled with cries near, in the silent area. The more close, the cry of the girl pleading came clearer.

Haruto happened to pass by the area. And almost did, keeping himself out of useless trouble before his eyes landed on the same beauty who had left him lost in her memories. His emotions acted up. 

"Don't act upon your impulses", Junkyu warned holding Haruto back. But too late the boy was raged with fists ready to blow on the faces of many. The untamed lion, that he had become, Haruto walked to them pulling the girl away. 

Of course they wouldn't let him go off easily but he wasn't that strong to fight the bulls alone. Yet the protective lover stood, unmoved , with eyes burning red in anger. And soon a fist landed, towards the girl instead, making Haruto block it with all his mighty force. They began, a fight so fearful.

Haruto turned out to be powerful despite his delicate looking physique. He knocked off three of them. Yet, this was not a cliché scene where lead could beat without a scratch. Unless a magic took place, poof.

The short black haired boy stepped forward, fingers curled into fist, veins almost popping out. The radial nerve stimulation motioned the hand slowly but before he could react, the soprano groan hit his eardrums making him flinch and turn to her. But little did he know someone was ready to knock him off.

"Watch out Haruto!", Junkyu hollered. And in a blink of eyes the hand landed on the shoulder of the boy. They were white, tint of peach and smooth like the nylon fabric on the cotton shirt brushing the corner of his shoulder. It wasn't a fist but instead a hand holding them acting as a barrier.

Haruto slowly rotated his head inclining to approximately 120 degree, soon meeting pair of shining eyes. Rashita, he said her name in his mind and it didn't take more than a second to curl the corner of his lips into hopeful smile.

It weren't as easy for them. Rashita committed the same mistake Haruto had earlier. Not observing the opponent carefully. By the time Haruto saw another giant body covering them under his shadow and could shout to her to move, a basketball, with the maximum velocity, hit the giant head.

Behind them appeared, the tall boy with candy in his mouth. The aura he produced was no less than that of a typical cold boy in any fanfiction. "Justin", the name escaped from Rashita's mouth.

"Bunch of crooks teasing a helpless girl. Coward brats", he derided, carefully taking out the candy and twirling the empty stick between his fingers. He looked at them from top to bottom before letting out a scoff.

"You son of a-",one of them stepped forward in pique. But before he could move any further, Rashita slid in front of him blocking his way. "Where are you heading mister?"

Haruto, meanwhile, struggled to treat the wound on the girl's leg. She silently winced in pain yet Haruto could read her expression. If anyone defined him at the moment, he was the pitch perfect man jumped straight out of love story. He searched for something to cover her wounds and reached out to his pocket pulling his handkerchief and tying a knot.

Rashita tilted her head to look at Justin, trying to communicate with eyes. Second later they nodded and Rashita glanced at Haruto. She jerked her hands and flexed her fingers before forming a fist. Strong she was, her knuckles landed on the man's nose leaving tingling feeling. "Treat her later, just run!", without wasting the time, she ordered Haruto as other members stepped forward faster.

Puzzled, Haruto stared at her when Justin called out Junkyu in slightly loud voice, "Hyung take them away." And his hyung followed, rushing to the injured bodies and taking them to car. Meanwhile, like duo, Rashita and Justin fought 2 with 6.

In the car

"Where should we head to?", Junkyu asked as he focused on driving. Haruto was still busy treating her wounds while stealing glances at her painful eyes.

"Does it hurt much?", the concerned voice travelled to her ears. "Sayuri, it is", her quivering delicate voice hit his eardrums and the boy melted more into it.

In midst of these, Junkyu remembered last day's cafeteria incident. Oh shoot, he facepalmed harshly putting the brakes. He kicked the door open running to the nearest medical shop and within minutes returned, wheezing.

"Put this on your left hand, fast!" Junkyu threw the ice pack to the younger leaving him utterly confused. Everything was happening so fast he couldn't get hold of things.

Thankfully, Junkyu's brain worked timely and he succeeded in saving his younger. Yet the pain couldn't be completely erased. The bruises weren't evident but the pain was, still little less.

'This wasn't a mere fantasy.'

At random café

"We should've known hurting their leader was the ultimate attack", Rashita sipped the coffee sighing for nth time.

"Indeed. But look at your wounds", Justin chuckled looking at the bruised cat who was the lioness back there. "You know, you should've been in some Marvel movie."

"Excuse me! I'm strong. With zero biceps and a little stored fat but okay. I'm the superwoman", she showed off her invisible muscles and they burst laughing over something that made no sense.

"But seriously, don't you feel the pain?", he continued, curious for the answer.

"No. I can't feel the pain on my left."

✯✯