𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The whole day passed at the grandfather's house for a reunion after so many years was a sheer chance to behold. It was the time for sunset and so was the time to take their leave. Grandfather gently kissed on Rashita's forehead and then Haruto's. His eyes were shimmering because of tears.

"Take care and be safe together", he said with lump in his throat letting them both go.

On the way, both were quiet and tired. The cold breeze touched their warm body and some of it penetrated the clothes. They silently walked back to the bus station and then got on the bus which was half filled.

The ride was smooth and allowed them to get a nap. But their back was certainly to have some pain after the uncomfortable ride.

|𝟽:𝟸𝟻 ᴘ.ᴍ.|

"I guess I will take a cab from here", Rashita said getting down from the bus. Haruto nodded at it then accompanied her till the cab came. Amidst all this, on the other side of the road, the girl with her quietude stopped by the red light in the same blue dress with coat on.

"Looks like she is calling you", Rashita interrupted, "why don't you just go? I'll manage."

Haruto glanced at her with his usual straight face, stood quiet for a second and replied in two words, "wait quietly." Her eyes squinted in annoyance making her blow the stand of her hair falling on her face. Snotty.

Sayuri crossed the path to get to him. Her hairs were dangling in the air and as she ran, it felt like a webtoon beauty had come to life. She was pretty. "What are you doing here?", she asked Haruto with a bright smile holding his arm for support.

"Waiting for the cab to see her off", he smiled back as he explained then immediately he searched for water in his bag. 

Rashita looked at him and a chuckle left her mouth at the sight of him searching for non existent bottle in his bag. For a moment she thought of just letting him make fun out of himself but the other moment, she grabbed her half empty bottle and secretly handed him earning a look which seemed to mean nothing but showed the unspoken words. He quickly took the bottle and handed it to Sayuri who in return gave a duchenne smile. 

"The cab is here. I'll take my leave", she hurried but Haruto pulled her, a little harder making her crash with his chest. In reflex, his arms snaked around her waist. 

And the heart raced of two in one person. They immediately parted looking away.

"Sorry-", they both apologized together. "Wait till it gets here", he stated still ignoring eye contact. 

While they both shared awkward situation, Sayuri interrupted, "Haruto, why don't we go to the café next? It's my treat as a token to thank you." Haruto agreed.

|At Café|

The brewed coffee's fragrance freshened their mind and the conversation seemed to be endless. More than the use of words were the use of eyes to talk through each other.

"So you're a science major", Haruto confirmed holding the cup of coffee in his hands to get some warmth. "Yes, it's kinda fascinating."

"So you must be doing experimental reactions of fluorine, Iodine and Neon?", the side of his lips slightly raised up. Certainly, he was upto some mischief.

"Trying ways to flirt with me", Sayuri caught his intentions and her brow raised with a visible smirk. Both then burst laughing.

Meanwhile, someone watched them having fun and raged in anger. The same from before.

Haruto and Sayuri shared a piece of their life with each other and headed to the dorms back. The boy attempted to follow them further but was blocked by the girl in white top and brown bellbottom who deliberately appeared right that instant.

"What are you doing here?", he asked in shock. But earned only a constant glare.

"Why are you following them?", she was quite straightforward with her words. "That day in the college, and today. You're clearly raging in anger."

The latter could only stare at her, oscillating his eyes time and again being caught red handed.

"Jeongwoo I asked something", the girl continued. "What is wrong?"

Collecting himself back, Jeongwoo rested his elbows on the table and locked the fingers to warm them up. "You guessed it. There's something, actually a lot going on. Wrong. But it's not the time for you to know it Rashita."

Her expressions slowly turned from a doubious look to a concerned one. Her words were now comforting and they just meant genuine support. Although there was a slight curiousity to know all that he was hiding and that he couldn't tell.

"I won't let him break Janet's heart", he eyed the two who were laughing and waiting for the car. The painful eyes were quite clear and that made Rashita even more confused.

"You like Janet don't you?", She ended up asking, unable to hold it any longer. Jeongwoo immediately looked at her in nervousness. "It doesn't serve her right to be with him", quite smartly he tried dodging her question.

Rashita sensed it. Her lips streched from one end to the other looking at him. There was a moment of silence before the storm that was to come. Or perhaps to be created.

"Date me."