𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

At Seoul Cyber University

The morning chaos of the lecture hall was a daily scene of the college. More like a vibrant start of fresh mind where chit chats lightened up the upcoming and former stress.

But today the topic of discussion was different. There all seemed to form a group of anti and shippers. Of course their couldn't go anything without a pinch jealousy and hatred spread on it.

In one corner of the hall, although, two girls were busy sharing their thoughts and exchanging questions and answers. "You were with that boy!", Janet exclaimed in astonishment as her chest felt a little heavy because of unseen jealousy. "Wah! I'm burning you know."

"How about I add insult to your injury? I had a close talk with him or you can call", Rashita smirked silently, "A coffee date." Rashita knew how to pull a joke on Janet and make her jealous and the former found herself to be easily convinced.

Two busybodies chatted with each other when Haruto entered the hall gaining every girl's attention. To be the famous fresher wasn't a joke to add his intellectuals as cherry on top. Yet the latter had no major expression on him. Until he walked to her desk.

The already antis sat silent evil eying the closeness of two while the shippers low key squealed in happiness. Haruto cleared his throat hesitantly, gaining Rashita's attention. Her eyebrows rose from the corner as she starred blankly at his face. But Haruto had nothing to say to her. Or maybe he was not in the state.

Dancing his eyeballs in a real quick moment, he took a deep breath taking out a paper from his pocket. Ready to guess what it could be, shippers whispered each other assuming it to be an indirect confession letter. Haruto slid the paper towards Rashita immediately turning on his heels to rush to his slumber.

Why did I have to make this awkward? Why do I even try when it isn't my cup of tea, internally he facepalmed.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the corner of the same hall, a boy silently watched the drama, stealing glances of the low key beautiful girl that she was in her eyes. She was like an oasis of serenity for him with a smile that could heal the underlying pain. No attention craving, no overflow of emotions, but a smiling expression that plastered on her face forever. "I wonder if she shows her emotions to the world", he thought.

"Who Justin~", his hyung sang, moving closer to him, the teasing expression plastered on his face. Again.

"Jeongwoo is my name", he eyed the human in irritation. "But I love the english more."

Jeongwoo stared at his face for few seconds before opening his mouth to say something but let it go empty. He rolled his eyes back to the girl. The hyung traced the path of his eyes that landed on the girl, Rashita.

"Don't become the heartbroken second lead in this fanfiction", he sighed. Jeongwoo couldn't process what he meant. "What?"

"She already has a lover. Haruto", he explained the boy, "so you are going to end up as a second lead in this fanfiction anyways. Why waste time trying to fall for her." The boy was utterly confused but her having a lover already ran a thought in his mind, so this is going to be a love triangle.

"What is written in the paper?", Janet nudged Rashita trying to peep. "Thank you", shocked, she blinked her eyelids looking at her friend then the paper back. And almost, she bent her body searching for the paper boy. Surprisingly, Haruto was starring at her trying to read the expression for long. As she turned, their eyes met for moment before he cleared his throat again diverting his attention. And so did Rashita.

Later that afternoon, after the lecture had ended, Janet entered the room to meet her friend again. "Resh!", she waved her hand from the corridor calling her name loud. Rashita smiled in return wearing her bag on her shoulders and stepped out. Accidentally, her arm rubbed with the bag of the boy who hurriedly passed by her, making a small cut.

But instead, the boy at the back groaned in pain. Why is this happening again!

"Rashita! Are you okay?", Janet ran to her to look at the cut. And it didn't take time for Haruto to notice the girl when the words of his hyung played in mind.

"she was behaving as weird as you did yesterday. Even the area of pain."

"Wait", he called her and ran towards her. "I need to talk", his deep voice came in a serious tone leaving both the girls confused. Before Rashita could react, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"What are you doing Haruto let me go!" Rashita jerked her hand away. But that couldn't stop Haruto from finding the reason behind every unwanted pain that he had been going through from three days. Not today.

"That", he pointed his finger to her wound continuing further, " pinch your hand."

"What? But why?"

"Don't ask questions. Just do what I am saying", he ordered back in stern voice. And she had no option but to follow him. Why is he acting so strange? Softly yet a little tightly, she pinched her hand shutting her eyes to bear the pain that was about to occur. But it didn't.

"Ah", the other flinched holding his hand. Indeed what he thought had come true. His hyung's words that he ignored claiming it to be a baseless story, turned out to be the reality.

"Not yet", he shook his head. "Wait for me here. I will be back in a moment", Haruto ran as fast as he could. A round and two before he came back to his initial position, breathing heavily.

"What-", Rashita attempted to speak but her pulses increased faster and she started to sweat. The final test was positive. Something they both never thought, they were entangled with each other's fate, like a trouble. He as the trouble of her life and she as the trouble of his. No one had idea where this fate would lead to. But the end wasn't lucid.

"We have swapped the sensation of our hands and rhythm of our heart."