Chapter 2

I parked in the parking lot and got out and headed to my locker. I opened my locker to get my morning stuff. I have art, gym/computer, math, and social studies in the morning. I looked to my left and saw Cole walking down the hallway. I looked away blushing. I had my stuff in my hands, so I closed my locker and before I could walk away, someone gently grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Cole.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi," I replied.

"What class do you have first?" He asked.

"Art," I answered.

Cole put his hand into mine and started walking. I was shocked when Cole grabbed my hand and put it into his. We stopped in front of the art room. I was surprised that Cole walked me to class.

"I will pick you up from class." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We were smiling at each other.

"See you after class." He said.

After he said that, he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed a little bit. Then, he walked away.

I walked into the classroom and took my seat. The teacher took the attendants.

In art, we are finishing up the project that we worked on a couple weeks ago. I was working on my project until Ashley came up to me.

Ashley was the one who I told you guys about. Ashley is the most popular girl in school. Her parents give her whatever she wants. Which I think is totally unfair. Anyway, she came up to me.

"Hi, Sabrina." She said.

"Hi?" I said confused.

"So, I saw you and Cole before class." She said.

"Yeah. Cole is really cool." I replied.

"I know right. So, the reason why I came over here is to tell you to stay away from him." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he is mine, so back off so we won't have any problems." She said.

"No. Even he is not yours. He doesn't even like you. He wants you to stay away from him. I can see it. You never leave him alone. The only thing that you want from him is to get him in bed with you." I said.

Ashley was shocked. To be honest, I was shocked. After that, I raised my hand.

"Yes, Sabrina?" The teacher asked.

"Can I go outside the classroom for a little bit? I need some air." I asked.

"Yes, you may. Ashley go back to your table." The teacher said.

I walked outside of the classroom and slid down the wall and started to silently cry. A couple of minutes later, I felt someone pulling me into their arms. I looked to see who it was and it was Cole.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked quietly.

"It's Ashley. She told me to stay away from you and I said no. Then, I told her off."

After I said that, I started crying again. Cole held me tighter.

"Everything is going to be alright baby girl. I'm not going anywhere. I will never leave your side." He said.

After he said that, I was smiling. I have never smiled in a long time. This is my first real smile. I looked at the time on my phone and I had three minutes till the bell rang for period two. I had gym next, so I got up out of Cole's arms and told him that I would be right back. He nodded. I walked back into the classroom and I put my project away and cleaned up my area. Ashley was glaring at me the whole time that I was cleaning up which I just ignored completely. After I was done cleaning up, the bell rang and everybody was out of the classroom. I was the last person out of the classroom.