Chapter 18

A couple of hours later, I woke up and felt a little sick.

I got up out of bed and looked on Cole's side of the bed. He was sound asleep. Like I said before, he looked so cute sleeping.

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I looked at the time on the oven and it was two in the morning. I walked over to the cabinet and got out a glass cup. I walked over to the sink and poured cold water into the cup. I drank the cup of water and put the glass cup next to the sink.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I walked over to the couch and sat on it with my legs bent on the side of me.

While I was on the couch, I was thinking about all that happened this week. Cole saved me from my step-father, Cole stood up for me when Ashley was making my life a living hell, Cole telling me that I could move in with him, Cole and I making love. My life is turning around from bad to good. My life changed because of Cole and I love him for that.

My life right now is just the way that I want it. I love my life so far because of just one person.

Colson Baker.

Cole is the reason why I get up in the morning.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize Cole was standing in the doorway. Cole cleared his throat and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey. Why aren't you in bed baby girl?" Cole asked softly.

"I didn't really feel good," I replied.

"Are you sick?" He asked worried.

Cole walked over to me and sat in front of me on the coffee table. Cole put his hand on mine and started to rub the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I really don't know to be honest. My head hasn't been thinking straight, but I'm fine."

"Okay. Just know that I am always here for you. I will never leave you. Ever." He said seriously.

"I know."

Cole smiled for a second.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You can ask me anything."

"What are your true feeling for me?"

"Why?"

"Because I have been thinking a lot about what has happened this week and between us. Especially about us and I realized that I have always loved you. Ever since I saw you." I said while looking down.

I looked up into Cole's eyes and they were unreadable. I looked down and started to mess with my pants because I don't know if I said something wrong or not. Cole lifted my chin up with his finger so that I was looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Sabrina. So much and I knew I love you when I saw you too. I wanted you to be mine for so long and now I got you. You make me the happiest man in the whole world. Even if I don't show it to other people other than you." He said seriously.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Cole kissed me back with so much passion. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. I deepened the kiss and started to mess with Cole's dirty blonde hair. Cole started to take off my shirt, so I broke off the kiss and took off my shirt for him.

After that, I went back to making out with him. Cole got up off of the coffee table and picked me up while still making out with me. I put my legs around his torso and kept my arms around his neck. Cole walked over to the steps and walked up to them carefully so that he didn't drop me.

He walked to the bedroom door and kicked the door open with his foot. He walked over to the bed and laid me down and got on top of me. Cole ripped off his shirt, while I was taking my bra off. Cole put our bodies together and I smiled into the kiss. Cole moved his hands down to my pants and took them off. After that, he took off his pants and boxers, while took off my panties.

A couple of minutes later, we were under the covers cuddling while naked. My morning was an amazing start to my day.