Chapter 21

Ten minutes later, I have arrived at Burger King. I parked in a parking spot and got out. I locked the car doors and walked in. I went up to the cashier lady.

"Hi. I was wondering if I can get an application?" I asked.

"Sure, let me go get you one." The cashier lady replied.

One minute later, she came back with the application in her hand. She handed me the paper.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem. You have a good day."

"You too."

I walked out of Burger King and walked to the car. I unlocked it and got in. I started the car and pulled out of the parking spot and started to drive back home to fill out the application.

Ten minutes later, I arrived back at the house.

I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. I got out and locked all of the car doors. I walked into the house and put the keys into the key bowl.

I walked into the kitchen and found Cole eating grilled cheese and fries. Cole loves grilled cheese and fries. Anyway, I got a pen from the counter and sat at the table, and started to fill out my application.

Five minutes later, I was done filling out the application, so I decided to put it by the front door, so I walked to the front door and put the application on the key bowl stand.

After that, I walked upstairs into Cole and I's room. I walked in and walked over to the bed and laid on my side of the bed. I just decided to just relax in the bed because I have had a long week and I have been doing things all week, so I mostly just wanted to have a relaxing day and just not worry about anything. I got out my phone and earbuds and decided to listen to some music while I play some games.

Two minutes later, I heard Cole come in and close the door. Cole came over to his side of the bed and laid on his side while his elbow is holding him up. Cole was looking at me while smirking. I was concentrating on my game and I knew that Cole had something up his sleeve, but I don't know what. Cole took out one of my earbuds and I put it back in. Cole took it back out and then put his lips close to my ear.

"Let us have some fun," Cole said sexually.

I had goosebumps all over my body. Cole started to slowly lift my shirt with his finger and put kisses all around my neck. I lifted my neck, so Cole has more room to kiss my neck. I exited the game that I was playing and turned the music off. I took out the earbuds and put both that and my phone on the nightstand.

I pushed Cole so that his back was on the bed and I got on top of him. Both of my legs were on either side of him. One leg was on one side and the other was on the other side of his body. I crashed my lips into his with so much love and passion. Cole and I were having a heated make-out session and I was grinding on Cole's manhood.

We both were moaning and I was unbuttoning his shirt and his hands on my waist guiding my hips. We moaned louder and I took Cole's shirt off. We stopped kissing so Cole could take my shirt off and throw it across the room. I giggled after Cole threw my shirt. I went back to making-out with Cole's soft and warm lips. Cole was perfect in every way. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have him in my life.

A minute later, we both were completely naked and I was on top of him. Cole flipped us over so that he was on top of me. Cole stopped kissing my lips and start kissing down my neck. Cole knew where my weak spot was so he immediately went to my weak spot and started to suck on it. I moaned while getting my fingers tangled in his soft hair. Cole was sucking on my neck so hard that he put a hickey mark. He then went down to my breasts and sucked on them. Cole went down to my vagina and started to tease me by kissing, blowing, and licking it slowly. I was getting very frustrated with him for doing that.

"Stop teasing me, Colson Baker," I said angrily.

Cole did that famous smirk that he always gives me that always turns me on. Cole started to suck on it hard. I was moaning like crazy and I was squirming around. Cole had to hold my hips down so I could stay still so he could do his magic.

"Don't stop. That feels so fucking good." I whispered so that Cole could hear without me screaming and blowing his eardrums out.

He sucked two times faster. I was ready to cum so bad. Cole knew it. He stopped and spread my legs and put his manhood into my vagina. I moaned so much while he was moving in and out of me. I wanted to cum so freaking bad. As Cole was going in and out of me, he leaned down to my ear.

"Cum for me, baby girl."

After he said that, I came so hard that my eyes rolled to the back of my head. A couple of seconds later, Cole came. We already talked about having him wear condoms and we both agreed that Cole wasn't going to use them. We wanted to have a child together. It would be amazing to have a family. So, if I get pregnant, then I'm pregnant. Cole and I wouldn't have any regrets about having a baby.

Anyways, after he came inside of me, we decided to get a shower together. We got out of bed and walked out of our room to the bathroom. I turned on the water to the way that Cole and I wanted to have it on.

When the water was ready, we got in and I started to do my routine. Cole's routine is that he washes his body and hair with men's body wash along with shampoo and conditioner in it mixed together.

When we were done, we got out of the shower and dried off with our towels. After I did my after-shower routine, I just got dressed in comfortable pajamas and brushed my dried hair, and put it up in a messy bun. Cole just blow-dries his hair, brushes it, and just gets dressed into a black t-shirt and black and white checkered pajama pants. After that, we just walked back into our room and put our dirty clothes into the laundry basket. We got in bed and cuddled for the rest of the night while watching some TV.

After a couple of minutes of watching some TV, I felt my eyes getting heavy and I was trying to stay awake. Cole noticed and pulled me close to him.

"Go to sleep, baby girl. I'll be here when you wake up." Cole said softly while playing with my hair.

I laid my head onto Cole's chest and fell into a deep sleep.