Chapter 14

A couple of hours later, I heard my car pull up in the driveway. I was making Cole and I pizza for lunch, but the pizza dough is garlic bread. Cole walked through the door with flowers (roses), a teddy bear, and a card in his hand.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi beautiful," Cole replied.

Cole handed me the flowers and the card. He put the teddy bear on the kitchen table.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

I came closer to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back.

"I love you. So much." He said hugging me tighter, never wanting to let go.

"I love you too Cole."

The oven went off, so I let Cole go and walked over to the oven to put the pizzas in. I put the pizza in for fifteen minutes.

After that, I took a vase out of the cabinet and filled it up with water.

After I did that, I put the roses in the vase. After that, I walked out of the kitchen into the living room.

(15 minutes later)

The timer went off on the oven, so I got up off of the couch and went into the kitchen. After I went into the kitchen, I turned off the timer and took the pizza out of the oven. I got two plates from the cabinet and put one pizza on one of the plates and then I put the other pizza onto the other plate. I set the plates on the table and Cole and I sat at the table and ate our pizza in silence.

Three minutes later, we were done with our pizza, so we got up out of the chairs and put the plates into the sink. After that, we both walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

We walked over to the couch and sat on it. I took out my phone and looked to see if there are any bookstores around the house.

A couple of minutes later, I found a bookstore and it is only ten to fifteen minutes away from the house. I got up off the couch and put my shoes on. I walked to the front door and grabbed my car keys. I opened the front door and before I walked out of the house, Cole gently grabbed my hand and turned me so that I was facing him.

"Can I come with you?" He asked.

"Sure."

Cole leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We walked out of the house together and walked down the steps to the car. I went up to the driver's seat and Cole went to the passengers' seat. I backed out of the driveway and drove off to the bookstore.