Chapter 27

Two days passed and Cole and I are having so much fun. Yesterday we went site seeing, It was amazing and so beautiful.

Right now, we are just walking around the city and enjoying what is all around us. It was hot in California right now. So I am wearing a white flowy tank top and jean shorts. Along with white flats.Cole was wearing a white tank top with blue shorts with black sneakers.

It was so hot out here. So, as I said, we were walking the city in California and it is so beautiful. Cole had the idea of walking the city and I happily agreed.

As we were walking, we looked at different stores. Some of the stores that I saw, I have never seen in Michigan. It was really cool to see stores that I have never heard of.

After a while of walking in the city, we headed back to the hotel.

When we walked into our room, I slide my shoes off and jumped onto the bed. I was exhausted from walking today. I know that it is crazy to think that we walked all day. But we actually did. I'm not complaining. It was fun to get to see the city and everything.

While we were out, we did go to a cafe for lunch and dinner since we had breakfast here at the hotel. We are planning on staying in California until Saturday next week.

Cole came over to the bed and laid down next to me. He pulled me closer to his chest and it is the best thing in the world. I love Colson so much and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him. I know that sounds cheesy but it is true. Without him, I would still be living with my abusive stepfather. That is one of the reasons that I love Cole. He saved me from him and took me under his wing, even though I never expected it, but I love him for that and obviously that's not the only reason why I love him. There are other reasons.

Anyways, while I was cuddled up against Cole, he was rubbing his hand up and down my back which felt so good. I was drawing different stuff on his chest. While I was doing that, it made him slowly moan. I smiled at him. I'm glad that I had this effect on him. When I was done, my hand started to slowly move down his body. Cole started to moan a little more. Cole moved his hand to my butt and squeezed it lightly. I made a slight groan. My hand moved on top of Cole's pants and started to move my hand up and down his length through his pants. Cole groaned.

Cole was on top of me in a second and attacked my lips with his hungry and passionate ones. I kissed back with much more passion and love. Cole was moving his hands up and down my body and I was playing with the bottom of his shirt. Cole broke off the kiss and took his and my shirt off and went back to making out with me. Without breaking the kiss, I un-button my jean shorts and pulled them down. Cole took them off of me fully and threw them to the floor. Cole moved his lips to my neck and started to kiss it and suck on it to leave his mark on it. Cole put one of his hands on top of my panties and started to rub my clit. I started to moan into the kiss and started to kiss Cole more roughly. Cole broke off the kiss and started to kiss down my body. He got down to my panties and lightly kissing my clit over and over again. I was going crazy.

The next thing he did was, he started to suck on it and it felt so freaking amazing I didn't want him to stop. Like at all.

"Please. Don't stop." I moaned out to him.

When I said that, he didn't stop. He just sucked on it harder.

After a few minutes, I came into his mouth and he licked me up clean. I took a few deep inhales and exhales. After I caught my breath, I started to pull his shorts down. Cole got the idea of what I was doing and he smirked. So, he got up and slid his shorts and boxers off and then got right back on top of me. I spread my legs open and Cole slid right into me. He started at a slow pace.

"Please go faster," I said seductively.

Just like that, he went at a faster pace and both of us were a moaning mess until both of us hit our climax. After that, we both got into the shower together and washed each other's bodies and hair. Colson has the softest hair ever. Like his hair could be a pillow. Cole lets me play with his hair whenever we cuddle. I also let him play with mine.

Anyways, after we get out of the shower and got dried off, we got dressed in our pajamas. I am just wearing blue pajama shorts and a blue tank top. Along with that, I have blue fuzzy socks on. Cole is just wearing a new pair of boxers.

We got in bed and cuddled up to each other. I had my head on Cole's chest and my arms wrapped around him. Cole had his arms wrapped around my waist. We stayed like this while I drifted off into a deep sleep.