Chapter 19

A couple of hours later, I felt warm and comfortable. I looked up at Cole and he was asleep. I tried to get out of his arms. I almost successfully did until he pulled me into him.

"Morning baby girl," Cole said in his morning deep and husky voice.

"Morning," I replied.

Cole leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. Soon enough, we were having a make-out session. Again. The make-out session only lasted five minutes because we had to pull away for air.

"I need to take a shower," I said.

"Okay. Let's go." Cole said smirking.

I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Only me. I have things to do today."

"Like what."

"I want to start looking for a job to help with the bills."

"Okay. That's fine."

I gave Cole a quick kiss. After that, I got off the bed and walked over to the closet to pick out an outfit. I decided to wear a blue jeggings and a gray tee-shirt.

I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. Since I was already naked, I just turned the water on to the way that I wanted it and got in, and just did my normal routine.

Five minutes later, I was done in the shower, so I turned off the water and got out.

I dried off and got dressed for the day. Then, I headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what I want for breakfast, so I just when with what I normally eat. Which is Captain Crunch. I am in love with this cereal.

Three minutes later, I was done with my breakfast.