Chapter 23

After a few minutes of driving, we have finally arrived at the mall. Thankfully we got a front-row parking spot. Cole parked the car and we both got out. Cole locked the car doors and he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I intertwined them and we started to walk towards the building.

We walked in and started to look around. We walked into rue21 and they had tons of women's swimsuits. They also had some of the men's swim trunks. So, I walked to the women's section and Cole went in the other direction.

While I was looking through the swimsuits, I have been seeing some that I really like. I'm the kind of person that is original. I like black or white swimsuits. So I got a black and white bikini. After I got the swimsuits, I went to find Cole.

A few seconds later, I found Cole looking through the swim trunks and I don't think that any of the swim trunks catches his eye.

"I can check out and we could go somewhere else for you to look," I said.

"Yeah. I think that would be good." He responded.

I head to the check-out desk and put the bikinis on the desk and the receptionist checked them out. I paid for them and then walked out of the store with Cole.

We walked around for a while until a store caught Cole's eye. We walked into a store and we walked to the men's section. There were a lot more options than Rue21 did.

Cole instantly found swim trunks that he really liked. He got black swim trunks with navy blue strips on it. He checked out and then we walked out of the store. We headed to the food court to get some lunch.

When we got to the food, we decided to go to Chipotle. I got a chicken salad and Cole got a steak burrito. We ordered the food and we got it.

After we got the food, we dug in. The salad was so freaking good. I would buy it again. Like, it was really good.

Anyways, after we were done, we cleaned up our area and then headed out the door because even though we were supposed to pack yesterday. We didn't because all we wanted to do was just relax for the rest of the day. So, Cole and I have to do to Walmart real quick so we could get the big suitcase and a duffle bag.

We walked out of the mall and headed to the car to head to Walmart.